---> new to the forum? introduce yourself here <---

Then you shall be welcomed. Servants, bring out the cookies and the milk, we have a fellow DT-fan to greet.

Hello Everyone I am the NarkalepticNinja(misspelled on purpose), I am definitely completely new here, even though i have heard just about everything DT has to offer. Starting from there S.P. days to the now, I don't know how a band such as this had gone on so long in my existence before me even recognizing them and what they have come to represent as what is right in the music world. I have paid my respects to this band :worship:, so now i guess i can finally introduce myself. I am the NarkalepticNinja and i fall asleep at the most inopportune times. My last mission was to assassinate a samurai who was propelling himself down the yellow river. Now there i was lying down in the brush about a mile off of where he took off, so you could say i was about a mile off of the mouth in some sort of undiscovered village. The sun was rising over the horizon and the shadow of said samurai had come into view, as i am just about to throw my gilded shuriken i fall asleep and my when i come to, my shuriken has apparently lodged itself into some kids head and his head is just gorging with blood. Needless to say i have quit my ninja duties since then, but if anyone wants to hear me share stories. I will be glad to share them with you and to spread my wisdom across this barren and unforsaken land controlled by the elitist and the posers. :Spin:

:lol: narcoleptic ninja, not a very useful combination. You can't be narcoleptic if you follow Bushido, it's one or the other.

And by the by, welcome to the forum! Where are you from?

I defiance am from the USA the land of mediocrity and censorship. Hey you are right it isn't, I guess i was just born unlucky, curse you internal time clock and your failure to have an alarm. and well yea sadly i guess i cant follow Bushido until i overcome my narco.... sorry fell asleep there, i apologize. Maybe Red Bull will be my cure

I defiance am from the USA the land of mediocrity and censorship. Hey you are right it isn't, I guess i was just born unlucky, curse you internal time clock and your failure to have an alarm. and well yea sadly i guess i cant follow Bushido until i overcome my narco.... sorry fell asleep there, i apologize. Maybe Red Bull will be my cure

:lol: this post just made my day hahaha. "Overcome my narco…" hahahahaha.

Oh no, not another Gringo in the forum ;) .

On a more serious note, are you really narcoleptic? I've seen videos and it's a weird/horrible? disease. Kind of reminds me of cataplexy.

;);)Haha well you are welcome!

Yea sad isn't it, I hate it too. My people freaking ruined the radio :( I am ashamed to call myself a whitey. but i at least love Dark Tranquillity and well all talented bands actually. I have to at least get some respect in that manner ;).

No I am not narcoleptic; it is a horrible disease, and i feel bad for anyone who has it, but i made an oxymoron about being narcoleptic and a ninja, and the name has stuck with me since then:saint: