Introduce Yourself!

Name is Zac, guitarist for band Fragmenta, and I'm in the process of getting a Prog/Power band started. I live in Adelaide, South Australia, but my dad Ian lives in Canada, on the west coast, a place called Gibsons, in British Columbia.

Favourite bands are: Opeth, Tool, Dream Theater, Death, Cynic, Atheist, Meshuggah, Spiral Architect, Symphony X, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, The Mars Volta and Iron Maiden (who I'm seeing in Melbourne in a few days).

EDIT: @Nikki: I think I have the same plastic Viking helmet as that hahah. I'm trying to figure out how to turn it into a foam dome...

:lol: I have no idea how to do it, it's not mine

These are some forums I should probably spend more time on, but I'm always on saskmetal or anarchymedia.net, but anyways. I guess I registered here like 2 years ago, so I'm sure I've posted something somewhere in the past *shrugs*

I'm 25, from Regina, my name is Dustin. Been an IE fan since late 03, before I was into the metal scene. They were really my bridge band to the underground and the world of live music. First show I saw was the Dirtbred CD Release they played here in Regina, and I've been hooked on them ever since. Don't know how many times I've seen them, but I do know that it's probably more than any other band I've seen, and I never get bored of it.

The cool thing about it is the fact that such a high caliber band is actually from the region I live in. The opportunity to see them as often as I get to is completely unreal. The other great thing about them is that they all happen to be fantastic fellows, members past and present. Down to earth approachable, so kudos to that.

Thinking of travelling to Portland for the Symphony X show (why can't that tour come any closer than 18 hours away?) if I can afford it. Haven't seen IE outside Saskatchewan before, figure it'd be one hell of a good time (not to mention Symphony X slays all hell).

As for more about me, I used to play in a Regina band called Stillseed (we had the luxury of opening for IE a few times, which was a dream come true however lame that may sound), they're still active and are pretty wicked. They'll be playing the PA show on Good Friday with IE, that's gonna be a good show.

I go to a lot of shows and my favourite bands are IE, Soilwork, Evergrey, anything Devin Townsend related, most wonderful European bands of a melodic nature, and of course the almighty Black Sabbath.

That is all.

I'm Courtney, I'm from Prince Albert, Sk. I'm a pisces, my favorit color is green, my favorite movie is......... oh....... this isn't one of those introductions?...... well nevermind then.

Anyways, I heard about this band from Justin Bender, you, you know, might have heard of him.... He makes me worship him in many unconventional ways. Please don't let him find me!

lol love you justin!

The name is Marc. I live in SE North Carolina USA. 35, Married, 2 Children. I work as a Nurse Anesthetist, which means I'm a legal drug dealer, but only if your scheduled to have surgery. Huge metalhead since age 11. First metal album was "Show No Mercy" by Slayer, of course. Other favs include IE, Opeth, Scar Symmetry, Iced Earth, Nevermore, Bloodbath, and of course as you can tell by my signature, Necrophagia.:headbang:

since I recently relocated to pretty much the other side of the world, maybe I should post again in here too :)

I'm Marlies, a fan since 2001, their webmaster since early 2005 and now even living in their hometown! Last February my husband Nico and I emigrated from Holland to beautiful Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada! We stayed with Tim and Cortney for some months and now have our own house. We took Cort's 20 year old cat too, so now we have a cat again!! I work as a accounts administrator at Canada Life and do some webdesign on the side, although I haven't found any time for it yet since we moved, besides maintaining the two band sites I do (IE and Brainstorm). Lots of other info and pics can be found on our weblog www.wobben.org :)

well. I'm Vashti, I'm 14, a girl, and I live in Florida of the U.S.

My favorite band is Norther and after them...I don't keep track of who is my favorite and who isn't. I'm probably the only one who would ever make them my favorite band since I don't hear anyone else stating them as their favorite. haha

uh let's see....Into Eternity is pretty cool and I'm just looking for some people to talk to, that also like metal cause I'm bored and have homework (despite it being the weekend) and I don't wanna do it. :erk:

sooooo, what's up?

well. I'm Vashti, I'm 14, a girl, and I live in Florida of the U.S.

My favorite band is Norther and after them...I don't keep track of who is my favorite and who isn't. I'm probably the only one who would ever make them my favorite band since I don't hear anyone else stating them as their favorite. haha

uh let's see....Into Eternity is pretty cool and I'm just looking for some people to talk to, that also like metal cause I'm bored and have homework (despite it being the weekend) and I don't wanna do it. :erk:

sooooo, what's up?

Not to sound like a killjoy, but you better do that homework :D

hehe dude I know. I'm gonna do it today. I gotz a bunch of science graphs to make.

usually I like to get the homework done as soon as I can, that way I can get it over with and spend the rest of my day without having to worry about it.

It's a nice feeling :D

hi im an into eternity fan all the way from sri lanka :D....love the band and the new album cheers

Hey guys!

My company just booked Into Eternity for a show in Milwaukee.
IE11x17.jpg

hopefully some of you can make it!!:headbang:

I'm Tobias, 20 years old, from Flensburg, Germany where I do my academic studies of technical translation.
You might find more about all that on my myspace. ;)

I used to play in a band but since I moved here I've only practised at home. I also sing all day long. My favorite singer is Jag Panzer's Harry Conklin, by the way.

When it comes to music taste, I'd like to do my last.fm profile do the talking instead:
http://www.last.fm/user/Chewbaccara/

I heard about Into Eternity for the first time when I discovered Spiraling Into Depression on the CD of Germany's Rock Hard magazine.

I'm Tobias, 20 years old, from Flensburg, Germany where I do my academic studies of technical translation.
You might find more about all that on my myspace. ;)

I used to play in a band but since I moved here I've only practised at home. I also sing all day long. My favorite singer is Jag Panzer's Harry Conklin, by the way.

When it comes to music taste, I'd like to do my last.fm profile do the talking instead:
http://www.last.fm/user/Chewbaccara/

I heard about Into Eternity for the first time when I discovered Spiraling Into Depression on the CD of Germany's Rock Hard magazine.

:wave: