Longest new member post ever? Need death advice

Death225 said:
Dude, I've been checking Bolt Thrower out just this morning. Righteous shit. I've actually never heard them before. They've been around forever and I've always heard the name, but never given 'em a listen til today.

So far I just grabbed "Those Once Loyal", some good shit here. Thanks to the couple people who mentioned them.

Edit: Is it me or are the vox levels a bit low on this album? Or does he sing quiet or something? The music isn't death metal, but it's fuckin' great.
paddy says bolt thrower are good:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

cookiecutter said:

notfunni.jpg

And I'll suggest something to you all I haven't heard mentioned that I forgot to mention in my intial post:

:kickass: :worship: :OMG: :yell: D-I-S-I-N-C-A-R-N-A-T-E :yell: :OMG: :worship: :kickass:

Death225 said:
That's because death metal anally rapes you and you can't deal. :cry:

? :erk:

Really, if a genre of metal could rape your arse you'd have to be some gay sadist to chose death over grindcore. 20 incoherant seconds or 5 minutes of brutality, take your pick.

For musical value on the other hand...

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:

Really, if a genre of metal could rape your arse you'd have to be some gay sadist to chose death over grindcore. 20 incoherant seconds or 5 minutes of brutality, take your pick.

LOL When you put it like that I'd have to pass :puke:

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:

Oh come on, you don't really think it's like this, do you?
shy.gif