Is Death condidered Death Metal???

Is Death "Death Metal"???

• Total voters
to me, Death is death metal. because it is.
I can remember that times when Death and Atheist played and before, bands like Protector,Incubus and Suffocation - the ones that started the thing, although not named death metal back to that days. there were neither three-brutal-chords bands with guttural incoherent vocals, nor so-called nu-metal that stemmed rather from puckrock than from metal origin, claiming themselves death metal nowadays. later many bands that were considered grind renamed to brutal death. appeared new subgenres. but Death is still death metal and it will be so at least to us, old metal fans.

Well he always used a death metal vocal style, with a little thrash thing going on... I think it's all death metal. I feel that something else is implied when people say their later albums are not death metal at all. It takes more than just riffing style to determine a genre. Besides, there are plenty of more death metal style riffs on their later albums.

You just don't know what it means to transcend genre classification, that's all ;) It means that they would be too abstract to be labeled in any specific genre. Death were not that diverse.

Tell me, why did you bold, "that"? I'll tell you why. Because, "that" is where there is a disagreement, which you too have acknowledged.

to me, Death is death metal. because it is.
I can remember that times when Death and Atheist played and before, bands like Protector,Incubus and Suffocation - the ones that started the thing, although not named death metal back to that days. there were neither three-brutal-chords bands with guttural incoherent vocals, nor so-called nu-metal that stemmed rather from puckrock than from metal origin, claiming themselves death metal nowadays. later many bands that were considered grind renamed to brutal death. appeared new subgenres. but Death is still death metal and it will be so at least to us, old metal fans.

FYI, your beloved genre of death metal began as an extreme form of thrash which was HIGHLY, HIGHLY influenced and sometimes CROSSED OVER (hence the genre of the same name) from punk.

Why change your post? Now you lose the gold for internet boxing. :(
Anyway I am sure you know but now can't admit that most bands that borrowed from punk went the way of dinosuar. Punk was largely unaccepted by time thrash was popular.

I still think you're retarded if you think that that isn't how death metal began, but I thought I'd be nicer. I can put it back if you want me to.

...and you're welcome to think he's wrong and be stupid.

OH your circular logic is amazing, thank you for rewording my post. :) (And sucking his ass at the sametime) true talent.

To V.V.V. No actually you wouldn't like to read it, you just want to post "your retarded" a few more times. :)

Kewl, glad you have no explanation, thought I might actually have to argue against something, but you made it pretty easy for me, but thanks.

Retard ;)

Kewl, glad you have no explanation, thought I might actually have to argue against something, but you made it pretty easy for me, but thanks.

Retard ;)

Oh I am glad that you're glad I didn't take your retarded bait knowing that you couldn't defend what you said. lol

Yes, you made a claim, now define claim and you will see it needs a defense....don't worry I totally believe the virgin Mary appeared in your taco. :)

Vacant_Faggots, either explain where death metal came from or stop posting in this already idiotic thread and claiming to know.

Vacant Planets you are a silly sausage, you can clearly see and hear the evolution of death metal from thrash metal if you listen to the first bands in death metal, which were Possessed and Death.

Vacant_Planets, either explain where death metal came from or stop posting in this already idiotic thread and claiming to know.

Take your own advise, follow V.V.V.V.V. else where....such as coming up with a defense for his claim. That would be the opening challenge.

And seriously changing my user name up does not make up for the fact that you're so far up his ass....even if you do slide back down his leg later on...

Most people considered Possessed Thrash, as do I.

As for Death even if I did hear thrash in early Death, who's to say the thrash that influenced Death was influence by punk, hear much punk in Alex Skolnik's guitar playing? I don't.

I haven't seen you post anything that proves that he's wrong, or explain where death metal came from, despite your claims of knowing so much about it. I'm still waiting for you to explain it.

Besides, anyone who's read my posts knows that I disagree with V5 about things all the time.