Introduce Yourself!

Heya!

I'm Stephane, a 33 year old guy from Gatineau, Québec. I have just discovered Into Eternity recently.

I'm a huge fan of bands like Epica, After Forever, and other such european bands, but i actually missed Into Eternity on that Epica tour because we got to the show right at the end of their set. Had i known how much they kicked ass, we would have gotten there earlier :|

I actually first heard of IE YEARS ago when i was sent CD's by century media with tons of different bands on them.. "Absolution" and "fields of the dead" were on one of those CD's, and i really liked both songs (especially Absolution), but never searched to find out more about the band.

Recently, i heard on some site the new song "diagnosis terminal" and i immediately fell in love with the song. I downloaded and then bought the last 3 albums and they've been playing constantly in my CD player since. I saw them on the Iced earth tour recently in Montréal, but unfortunately the show was too short :( It still was great.

I'll take the occasion to ask a question.. is there any way to buy IE tshirts online? I didn't really care for the 2 tshirts that were on sale at the show, and i know i saw the basic black tshirt with the into eternity name and logo in the past.. but i have no idea where i would go about buying that one.

Steph :headbang:

they had some really cool shirts at the Danville, VA show tonight. Something you might like. The band logo on the front going upwards on one side, with the IE design on the back. I don't know where you can buy them other than the shows. The website says www.cmdistro.com but I don't see any of their shirts there.

Hi my name is ross im from long island but i to to college in boston, i joined this because i love into eternity and i wanna meet other people who do also. my fav bands are into eternity, lamb of god, cynic, scar symmetry, megadeth, beyond fear, iced earth and many many more.

if your on myspace check out my new into eternity group its new so we dont have alot of members yet but we have alot of potential http://groups.myspace.com/intoeternityisawesome