"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

_Zsuzsa_

Dumbo
Sep 15, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Hello and welc(u)m to all n00bs. The purpose of this thread is to keep a track of you silly willies invading us like the huns. So, here you can introduce yourself, tell us everything you think we should be warned about when dealing with you or like how many times you masturbate weekly. This last thing is pretty much optional and noone will care a bit, but if you wanna make a fool of yourself as good n00bs should, go on and tell us. Otherwise, behave well and have fun on the board! (and please do NOT spam this thread)

well im new, i already made some posts here and on other boards, but ill introduce myself
im a GIRL first of all!
and i love children of bodom
that is all :p

Welcome aboard
Fellow MachineHead fan.. starting to like you already : D

Somberlain: Where'd your avatar go man? I liked it : p

Zsuzsa: I don't like sticky's. The minimal the better. The thread is linked from the information sticky anyways.

howdy, TTH. that song pwns
metal.gif

PS. what do you think of TTAOE?

Kitty she is:

• 21 years old
  • American
  • Not really very knowledgeable about metal as she has only been listening a short time
  • A Nerd
  • Has been listening to Children of Bodom since her love interest recommended them
  • Hoping that being a N00b doesn't mean she has to go through a sick Inauguration Ceremony involving a paddle, halibut, and peanut butter.

Im new. i signed up a while back to post on the testament messageboard but got bored with that. i found i can still use the name i used there , on here. \m/\m/
im 19. from america. and Children of Bodom owns me for free.

What?! You're getting wages for this?
I'm going to have to do something about that
Especially since you can't spell names right :heh:

Welcome Kitty and BIC, I'm afraid you will indeed have to go through a bit of an initiation ritual.. It does involve rubber paddles, but not peanut butter
wink.gif