"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Yeah, so I heard about these guys and downloaded a few things. Liked what I heard, then saw them live at the New Jersey metalfest on November 14th. I was blown away. As of right now, "Sixpounder" and "Angels Don't Kill" are practicly consuming me. So, I'm most definitely going to pick up their albums when I collect enough money...

Anyway, just saying hello to all of the CoB fans, and that I am really in love with them at the moment...

hi!

hehe i think everyone that got into cob got addicted to them for a while... i used to listen to their albums alone and none else for like 2 weeks or more heh

enjoy your stay :)

EagleFlyFree said:
hi!

hehe i think everyone that got into cob got addicted to them for a while... i used to listen to their albums alone and none else for like 2 weeks or more heh

enjoy your stay :)

What you mean 'was addicted'? ;p

Hello all new faces ;)

@EFF: it was the same here, but I listened to them for a month all the time :lol: that first period can surely be called addiction. Now things have cooled down, I still like 'em but I found other bands too and realized that their music is nonetheless awesome ;)

off topic: (to whom it may concern)

@John: I have lost those 62 posts in the counting thread coz there was a time when I tried to make it a bit more interesting by finding various pix for the numbers. It was pointless tho, only EFF stood aside me, the rest of the assholes kept on posting their boring stuff. Just thought there is a need of explanation ;)

off topic ende

Yeah I know, I noticed that towards the beginning of it and I understand
wink.gif

thanks everyone!!
@yetti: yeah i've read that it's hilarious!!
@eff and zsuzsa: yeah it's the same with me. I get addicted for a while when i hear great stuff like children of bodom