Introduce Yourself - the n00b thread

metal_wrath

I dip my forefinger...
Mar 20, 2006
...in the watery blood
This thread is for all the n00bs to introduce themselves and discuss their increasingly obsessive fanboyisms. Please keep your negative comments to yourself, and keep posts generally Opeth-related.

What up, i'm new to opeth. I bought ghost reveries over the weekend to see what all the hype was about and i was pretty much suprised. Do all thier music sound like this album?

What up, i'm new to opeth. I bought ghost reveries over the weekend to see what all the hype was about and i was pretty much suprised. Do all thier music sound like this album?
It all has a similar sound I guess, but there has definitely been some changing going on since Orchid. It's all good though so you shouldn't worry too much about buying a bad Opeth album.

you will always be a noob in my eyes, metal wrath. :)

+1

Be nice if he went back to delete certain posts, you know when you quote a poster who was having an off day, I forgive the guy but his words remain...

We woudn't want to offend / put off n00bs thinking of joining us in our banter here would we?

Mindless or otherwise. :lol:

This thread is for people who are new to the forum to introduce themselves to the forum, talk about their experience listening to Opeth, where they are from, their favorite Opeth song/album, their favorite band member, their Opeth tattoo...lol...etc... or ask questions about the band... hopefully this could be a sticky or something :)

back on-topic...