Introduce yourself ;-)

Hello. I'm an CM fan from America. I'm a drummer in a grunge band named Open Letter, but that doesn't stop me from listening to Progressive Metal. My name is Zachary. I'm 19 years old. My band hasn't gotten anything in yet, because we are still looking for one more member to take our lead guitar spot.

Greetings everyone, I’m Dan, 33 (ach), from Paris, France. I’ll marry my lovely Sophie next October (just a way to mention I’m soon a hubby lol) I was lucky enough to see CM live in Paris when supporting Symphony X and boy what a gig (the last date of the tour correct me guys ?), what an evening, what a blast I remember having a short but way cool discussion with Michael during the after show telling him about Progressia.net. I got introduced to CM back with TFC and immediately fell in love with it. I have to say that I am amazed to see that the high level of music quality coming from Norway and Sweden keeps on getting higher with such bands as Pagan’s Mind, Ark, Divided Multitude, CM, ACT, Andromeda etc… How do you guys do that ? Please help a nation here lol

Music ? Of course, shitload of course, all time fave bands being Queen, Rush, Enchant, Toto, the Corrs, Spock’s Beard and many many more including of course CM. Besides listening music, I also play drums and vocals (like Truls huh ?) and bit of guitars, bass and keys (like Truls huh ? ). I like reading and I have also a huge passion for writing poetry and photography. I have my gallery on Deviantart.com just type my name you’ll have it.

Shihan here--just got registered. 40's male from Pennsylvania. Lifelong fan of Rush, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Queensryche, Dream Theater, King's X. Discovered Circus Maximus on Pandora--and man am I glad. In fact I've been listening to nothing but the Isolate album for about the past few months. Just doesn't get old--some of the best new music I have heard in decades!!

Hello to the guys from CM and all CM-fans! My name is Wim, 26 years old, passionate about music and progressive metal especially! I discovered CM in march 2008, when I was doing my internship in Bruges, Belgium. That place was really awesome, I had only a few colleagues and they were all very young and music was on all the time. I remember I was listening to Last.fm and I heard 'Alive' and I was just blown away! When I bought the First Chapter, the song The First Chapter made me think a lot of Symphony X's Odyssey, but after extensive listening I realised that you guys have your own specific style, one that I can appreciate so very much and that I think is a unique sound in progressive metal land. Later on I discovered that you were supporting Symphony X in february 2008 somewhere in Holland. I remember trying to go see Symphony X (cause I didn't know you by then), but my girlfriend didn't let me. We broke up soon after :p

I am also a musician, I've been playing keys since I was 11 years old. I started off with classical piano. When I was 19, I bought my first keyboard. Now I own a Korg 01w/fd, a Kurzweil PC2x, a Korg X5D, a Roland JV-1080 and a Lync LN4 Keytar!! I also write a lot of music myself, for several projects. I hope once the album is out, you guys start touring soon. I really can't believe that you haven't played more concerts! The world needs to hear your music! Stay metal everyone

Hello CM guys and CM fans!

I am Mateus, 25, Brazil. A fried of mine told me about CM and few other bands - I was getting tired of the things I've been listening to. Damn, it was amazing! And CM is the only band he told me about I still listen to =p
Awesome songs, lyrics and stuff!

Well, I'm learning to be a musican - a singer more precisely. I have some idols like Andre Matos, Bruce Dickinson and James LaBrie. But Michael Eriksen became instantaneously one of them! A soft and clean high voice, a Tenor if I'm not mistaken, very fitting into my vocal range also, something that made me happy, because I found another great band to sing the songs at home haha

I'm finnishing college, Graphic Design, and after that I plan going to Europe - Italy maybe - and taking a lot of opera lessons, and, with luck, catch some CM gig! \o/
Well, yeah, I'm a Tenor - don't ask me which kind of Tenor I am, I have no idea. Opera singing will be my pro musician life - metal singing my hobby one.

Well, that's all fow now, I guess!

=)

Well, where do I start. My name's Kyle, I'm 21 years old, and I'm a music student in Texas. I play the saxophone, and I've known about Circus Maximus, but today I gave them my first listen, and I am completely amazed. I'm about to buy their first album. I've got to spread the word on this band, because I know for a fact none of my friends have ever listened to them. I'm so excited!

Aloha!
I'm the old guy from the early days. Thought I'd check in here to see what's going on. :)

Hey keyboard man! How's life? Your solo in Glory of the empire is one of the greatest ones I've heard. Do you still do any music?

YtseBitsySpider
Im from the Dream Theater boards....where this band is often discussed in mostly positive terms.

Im 37.
Canadian.

I'm Zook. I'm also from DTF. Don't get too worked up over an immanent Ytse rant. He's Canadian. He can't help it. :p

I'm 26, from Phoenix, Shithole, I mean Arizona. Born in Germany, grew up in Florida, pissed off the gods and now I'm in Hades. Gonna pull a Kratos.

Oh and check out my band KrotchRaut. We exist.

I'm Dave, 49 years old from just north of San Francisco. Circus Maximus has been one of my favorites
for 3 years or so. I had bought Isolate and forgot I had it when I heard CM on Pandora and was pleasantly surprised that I already owned one of their CDs. I immediately bought The First Chapter.
I'm waiting patiently for the new release. Right now my favorite bands (the ones in heavy rotation in
my truck and on my iPod) are Symphony X, Vanden Plas, Redemption, Pagan's Mind, Opeth, Adagio,
Pain of Salvation, Circus Maximus, Seventh Wonder, Serenity, Sonata Arctica, Andromeda, DGM and
Children Of Bodom. My daughter is 17 and she likes most of the bands I listen to. Last month we saw
Opeth And Katatonia and it was a great show! We're looking forward to Symphony X and Iced Earth in
February.

:kickass:

hI , IM ALEKS check out the new dead city ruins DIB video I made for the band this week :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-7EOSPQsLQ&feature=youtu.be

Get yourselves down to a real rock n roll show this fall & catch Dead City Ruins supporting Ugly Kid Joe & Skid Row on their European Tour. Watch the latest unofficial video for their track 'DIB' from their self titled album due to be released later this year. Spare some change, download the album, go to a gig, buy a t-shirt. They'll be thankful & throw a great PARTY! Starring Haggis Jake Mick Quee Tommy TeabagBlanét Panch and some guy on drums..... (LIKE & SHARE!)

www.facebook.com/deadcityruins

www.deadcityruins.com

my production company is called www.AceBros.co.uk

My name is Ross. I live in North Carolina and have been a prog/metal fan for about 35 years. A friend of mine sent me a "free" copy of "Nine" a few years ago and since then I have purchased all four of CM's CDs. I also donated to the new DVD project and am flying to Atlanta to see them on September 8. Great band!

I also like Rush, Dream Theater, Vanden Plas, Symphony X, Redemption, Queensryche, etc.

Reactions: Kez
I will be in Atlanta as well. It's gonna be a great time. Is this your first ProgPower fest?
Yes, this is my first PPUSA. I've always wanted to go but it seems like it always sold out before I was able to get tickets. I was surprised that there were still tickets available in June when I purchased mine.

Reactions: Kez