"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

:lol:
Poor girl.
Because of you idiots, I don't think she'll ever come back. :loco:

See, the way I reckon, there were two possibilities:

1. She could stay, in which case we'd likely not gain anything and she'd probably become enormously frustrated;
2. She could leave, in which case we'd likely not gain anything and she'd be spared the horrors of interacting in this board.

Option 1 is a zero-lose situation, whereas option 2 is a zero-zero situation. I have no interest in causing harm to others for no personal gain so option 2 is to be preferred.

I can see you wouldn't know that since you're so new and all, but we should really put up a sign saying something along the lines of "abandon all hope ye who enter here".

Also,

>Implying the members of this board live in some forsaken region of the planet Earth utterly devoid of Homo Sapiens female specimens.

I mean, c'mon, even I see girls and I live in a physics department. :p

You guys go from one extreme to another. Sometimes you are really interesting, funny and charming, and sometimes you're like pain in the ass.

I'm just saying that this new girl couldn't see that, because you immediately freaked her out. Or maybe she's just busy and has no time to hang out with us.

c456.jpg

> members of this board have some sort of physical interaction with Homo sapien female specimens.

:lol:

s

>Implying the name of the species is Homo Sapien and not Homo Sapiens.

FYI Sapiens is not a plural, it's the present active participle of sapere, to know.

You guys go from one extreme to another. Sometimes you are really interesting, funny and charming, and sometimes you're like pain in the ass.

I'm just saying that this new girl couldn't see that, because you immediately freaked her out. Or maybe she's just busy and has no time to hang out with us.

Fuck off :fu:

FYI Sapiens is not a plural

Cheers, I blame Pete Shelley and Del the Funky Homosapien for my error.

Sapiens is not capitalised in Homo sapiens, it's not a surname.

Edit: Pete Shelley's clip even starts off with the definition spelt wrong.

I think he should be singing Homosexual, :lol:.

s

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
the names paul im 46 years young and grew up on scorpions,motley,priest
motorhead,saxon etc,fortunately my brain hasnt aged as quick as my body and over the years my listening has got louder and raw-er!! I WILL NOT AGE GRACEFULLY!!
anyhow a couple of years ago i was off to see Slipknot and COB were supporting,i hadnt heard cob before but my son is a fan,he lent me Are you dead yet? and i was hooked,knocked out and any other cheezie cliche you can think of! Seriously talented musicians playing top tunes... it does it for me!!
seen em play 3 times now and it just gets better each time.
Hope im still alive for the 30th anniversary tour!!
stay safe, luv to all.:kickass:

try listening to the first 4 cds, they are way better

im also pretty sure you hit your son so you shouldn't have any problem making him find the cds, i suggest hitting him with a phone book, it doesn't leave bruises, but you probably know that already

cheers !!!!!! nice meeting you

WOW night reaper where in gods/devils name have you found that photo!
thankfully i have not looked like that since i was 7 years old:lol:
Thanks for the info about the albums but i have everything to date so far and am now looking for any rarities/obscure bodem recordings.
i beat my son as regularly as my work commitments allow,good idea about the
phone book but a dried fish in a sock does just as well:headbang:

Hi all,
the names paul im 46 years young and grew up on scorpions,motley,priest
motorhead,saxon etc,

I was never big into Saxon but the others I've seen live and have some recordings.

Of that era, Queensryche were one of my faves and how could you not mention Iron Maiden?

s