Introduce Yourself - the n00b thread

This thread is for people who are new to the forum to introduce themselves to the forum, talk about their experience listening to Opeth, where they are from, their favorite Opeth song/album, their favorite band member, their Opeth tattoo...lol...etc... or ask questions about the band... hopefully this could be a sticky or something :)

back on-topic...

It'll never work. People new to the forum NEVER seem to be able to look at their entire screen and always miss the sticky threads. Which means they will still make those retarded "hey everyone im new to the forum...OPETH ROXXORS!!!"

I've been a member a little while now, but I haven't been to the forum in ages, I think I only ever made one or two posts.. but anyway, I'm Chris, 22 from Hertfordshire in the UK.. I'm a big fan of the music of Opeth. I've been lucky enough to meet them a couple of times in London. To get a small idea of my musical tastes, bands that I've been listening to the most recently include Melechesh, Nocternity (Gr), In The Woods, Drudkh, Dark Angel, Porcupine Tree, Ozric Tentacles, Red Sparowes, Comus, Espers.. list goes on but I'll leave it there for now.

:erk: My name is Martin, i'm 28 and living in Quebec.

This place seems cool (and I hope it is). I discovered Opeth in 1996 but I wasn't ready for that stuff until 5 years ago, when I finally heard Black Water Park.

I've seen them 2 times and let me say that It was 2 of the best asskicking concerts I've been! :zombie:

But that's it for now. Now, it's time to bash the n00b.:erk:

:erk: My name is Martin, i'm 28 and living in Quebec.

This place seems cool (and I hope it is). I discovered Opeth in 1996 but I wasn't ready for that stuff until 5 years ago, when I finally heard Black Water Park.

I've seen them 2 times and let me say that It was 2 of the best asskicking concerts I've been! :zombie:

But that's it for now. Now, it's time to bash the n00b.:erk:

Hmmmm, Martin... cool name.