"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

hello everyone!!i have met Gus at an interview for The Temple of Metal greek website back in 2004.I was the photographer. Since then i am a big fan and now i just can't wait for the concert at Mylos , July 18th!!!:headbang:

hello everyone!!i have met Gus at an interview for The Temple of Metal greek website back in 2004.I was the photographer. Since then i am a big fan and now i just can't wait for the concert at Mylos , July 18th!!!:headbang:

Welcome to the forum. Damn 2004 we don't get that many people who have been supporting Firewind that long on here. but it's great to have you here. If you have any questions just send anybody who is on here a pm. Probably best if you send it either Katie(Katie'Force) or me, we are on here regularly.

I 'm new here , and I 'm also a new fan of Firewind, that i knew only 7 months ago ! Since then i'm completely mad of their music and i can't wait for their concert in September !!! I like absolutely everything the guitars, drums, bass, keyboards, voices, melodies, they are simply perfect !:worship:

Hi, i'm thanassis, i'm 16 and I love FIREWIND. I wish they could answer to some questions I have got for them (9 actually), like a mini interview. I will be in Salonika for their concert in 3 days, i'll be in the public store as well. Can you FIREWIND please answer to my questions?

Welcome to the forum LEDSI and SKG,
It's nice to see we have 2 new members on here and epscially someone from France, we don't have anyone here who speaks french and it's cool that we maybe can get translations from interviews that are in french.

About the forum the general rules apply and if you need anything just pm me.

Hope to see you around
Mark, aka wiki

Not that there's a huge base here but yeah. So next year there's a Firewind concert in Aussie and I'm flying over there to catch their last one.Since I don't fancy being a loner I'm looking for like minded people to meet up with in Brisbane and go.

Not that there's a huge base here but yeah. So next year there's a Firewind concert in Aussie and I'm flying over there to catch their last one.Since I don't fancy being a loner I'm looking for like minded people to meet up with in Brisbane and go.

I might try to go but I don't think it will be possible I'm also looking to go to the 10th aniversery shows