"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

Hello Folks!

New member here! Just wanted to introduce myself and I promise to contribute to this forum!

More later!

Best regards,

MJM

High All of the Firewind-force . So I'm Ron from Southern Canada- 45 and a metal head since '77. Firewind is the real deal. I put this band in the top 5 of my 2,600 cds/mp3("album" folders) with Maiden / Megadeth / Accept / Black Sabbath . :worship: Glad to be here and you'll see me more often than not at all. I'm pretty active on two of the aforementioned bands/sites and hope to be active here :headbang:

I got a 9 hr (one way) drive ahead of me next Sat to Catch Ottawa metal-fest - Hows that for initiation \m/

Welcome MJM and ronjah
I hope you enjoy your time here, the rules are simple on this forum THE general no racecisme etc. rules
If you need any help or information just Message me or Katie
And of you need any information about Firewind just visit the wiki link beneith all my posts

Have a great day,
Mark

:headbang: Hi Firewinders !!!!
Iam Nansy and iam new here...very glad to be with you cause i love FirewinD with all my heart...and yes the reason i love them is the one annd only GUS....iam from Greece and iam living permanent here...i saw Firewind in my 1st concert @ FUZZ now 4 weeks ago....there were awsome iam hoping see them again soon!

Iam Nansy and iam new here...very glad to be with you cause i love FirewinD with all my heart...and yes the reason i love them is the one annd only GUS....iam from Greece and iam living permanent here...i saw Firewind in my 1st concert @ FUZZ now 4 weeks ago....there were awsome iam hoping see them again soon!

Welcome to the forum, Gus is great a lot of FW fans listen to the band because of Gus but it wouldn't be the best band ever if Apollo, Petros and Bob didn't have their input. I also was at the Fuzz club i was front and center at that concert with 3 guys almost sitting on my back but it was so worth it.

Welcome to the forum, Gus is great a lot of FW fans listen to the band because of Gus but it wouldn't be the best band ever if Apollo, Petros and Bob didn't have their input. I also was at the Fuzz club i was front and center at that concert with 3 guys almost sitting on my back but it was so worth it.

I was almost in the front row....actually i was moving like a wave ////where Gus was i was following same direction! LOL you can see my post thread ''My first FW |LIve'' and see pics from that night ......

haha i see that you're quite busy on the forum, it's been long since we've had somebody who joined the forum with such fire and passion for Firewind

I just realised you commented on my Gus G video on Youtube ( http://youtu.be/KF1ipKt_6Mc ) but it's in Greek, what did you say?? :)

I just realised you commented on my Gus G video on Youtube ( http://youtu.be/KF1ipKt_6Mc ) but it's in Greek, what did you say?? :)

:worship::worship::worship: Oh i love that video. is you that you are recording that??????? Oh i just wrotte: ''He can't enjoy his pizza.....poor GUs..having this guy over there asking him things'' LOL !!!!!!!!

Yes you are going to see me much often here cause i tried a lot to join this forum..I AM CRAZY ABOUT THEM....oh would you like to join a page on FB that iam the 2nd admin? Its GUS G. Brasil here its the link :http://www.facebook.com/gusgbrazil

We are also have in progress a new fan page about FW/GUS G...i will let you know when its ready....:headbang::headbang:

Haha yes that was me filming it, I went out with them for take away and the guy behind the counter was asking what they do for a job and did not understand the Spinal Tap references that Gus was giving out. Gus didn't mind the questions, he was having fun :)

Haha yes that was me filming it, I went out with them for take away and the guy behind the counter was asking what they do for a job and did not understand the Spinal Tap references that Gus was giving out. Gus didn't mind the questions, he was having fun :)

....FirewinD is your friends? You hang out with them ? :OMG:
Or you just were there are you working there?>>?/?

:worship::worship::worship: Oh i love that video. is you that you are recording that??????? Oh i just wrotte: ''He can't enjoy his pizza.....poor GUs..having this guy over there asking him things'' LOL !!!!!!!!

Yes you are going to see me much often here cause i tried a lot to join this forum..I AM CRAZY ABOUT THEM....oh would you like to join a page on FB that iam the 2nd admin? Its GUS G. Brasil here its the link :http://www.facebook.com/gusgbrazil

We are also have in progress a new fan page about FW/GUS G...i will let you know when its ready....:headbang::headbang:

Cool i always thought that Johnny did admin site and FB alone but cool that you're second admin there

And @katie i saw that video a lot of times before but i never knew that you uploaded it

Hello everyone...so nice to join the forum!!I have been listening to Firewind's music for 2-3 years...they are my favourite band na I'm so proud that Greece has to offer such an amazing group...in these dark days music is one way out..I like most power metal but I always try to discover different styles...Bands I admire besides the great Firewind:Gamma Ray,Edguy,Epica,Stratovarius,Hammerfall,Blind Guardian an more...Greetings from mighty Piraeus!!

Hello everyone...so nice to join the forum!!I have been listening to Firewind's music for 2-3 years...they are my favourite band na I'm so proud that Greece has to offer such an amazing group...in these dark days music is one way out..I like most power metal but I always try to discover different styles...Bands I admire besides the great Firewind:Gamma Ray,Edguy,Epica,Stratovarius,Hammerfall,Blind Guardian an more...Greetings from mighty Piraeus!!

Welcome to the forum!!! Music is definitely a way out and Edguy are another of my favourite bands too!