Feb 15, 2007
LDN
www.myspace.com
People who are new to the forums should introduce themselves
There isn’t alot of people who post here so lets spread the word too
anyway
I’m Sofia
I (BUM) Love Firewind
Gus G makes me play guitar (not really but) Its my Inspiration if you would like to call it that

ta,
:wave:

I'm not really new here, but I'll start this.

I'm from Belgium, Brussels and 26 years old. I really like all forms of metal music, mostly power metal. I like most bands, but just to name a few: Iron Maiden, Evergrey and of course Firewind. I play drums and..... hmmm..... oh yes, I've seen Firewind live only once, last year in Antwerp with DragonForce.

Metal On !!!

haha thanks :D
And the best band
ever.
I mean just cuz im 13 people think i havnt heard any metal. but its like.
shut up lol

my fave bandsssss
CHILDREN OF BODOM
FIREWIND
DIMMU BORGIR
SATYRICON
NORTHER
MUCC
DEATHSTARS
THE USED
DEVIL DRIVER
BRING ME THE HORIZON
BEYOND ALL REASON
H.I.M
UNEARTH
DIRENGREY
DRAGONFORCE
MEGADETH
SLAYER
GOD FORBID
EMPEROR
AS I LAY DYING
UNDEROATH
MOTLEY CRUE
FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND
JUDAS PRIEST
ATREYU
KILLSWITCH ENGAGED
LAMB OF GOD
RAMMSTEIN
A7X
EIGHTEEN VISIONS
DISTURBED
SLIPKNOT
BFMV
IMMORTAL
TRIVIUM
ESAPCE THE FATE
ALEXISONFIRE
WEDNESDAY 13

Hey i'm Joe, 16 (pretty much 17) i live in good ol' England not far away from London so i can get to the cool gigs :D
I have seen Firewind twice, once at the London Astoria supporting Dragonforce (i went for Firewind not for Dragonforce, but my mates wanted to see Dragonforce!) and the 2nd time was only a week ago at Camden Underworld where they fucking rocked.

And i caught Bob Kasionis's pick!!

Hello! My name is Navreet and I'm not new to UM but I guess I'm new to this forum so I'll do the introduction thing.

I've been listening to Firewind for about two years now, and rather than rant about how amazing Gus G. is I'm just going to say...*sigh*

My 3 favorite bands are:
Megadeth
Helloween
Dead Kennedys

Hey i'm Joe, 16 (pretty much 17) i live in good ol' England not far away from London so i can get to the cool gigs :D
I have seen Firewind twice, once at the London Astoria supporting Dragonforce (i went for Firewind not for Dragonforce, but my mates wanted to see Dragonforce!) and the 2nd time was only a week ago at Camden Underworld where they fucking rocked.

DUDE! i was at both of them!! i got bobs pick too!
04_25_0.jpg

how do you look like?? lmao

DUDE wtf? why dont you post on COBOT anymore? :p we miss you :( well at least i do :lol:

anyways, hello, im not new to UM but i'm new to this board...I hope I wont have to pwn people here :p lolz
im 16 (17 in july) live in Wolverhampton/walsall (closer to walsall) UK, i study art and design at college...thats it basically.