"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

Hi,I'm Nikki,along with Sofia,I'm Greek.

Not that I speak it though,yes,it's quite pathetic:rolleyes:
but I'll learn as much as I can.

anyway,I'm from Upper Darby which is right outside of Philadelphia, so I attend as many shows as I can, and take pictures, up until this past Friday when my camera was maliciously(sp?) shattered.

I like sports and metal, photography and art, and fun.

anything else, just check my myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/podonkiedorkie

:wave:

Hi,I'm Nikki,along with Sofia,I'm Greek.

Not that I speak it though,yes,it's quite pathetic:rolleyes:
but I'll learn as much as I can.

anyway,I'm from Upper Darby which is right outside of Philadelphia, so I attend as many shows as I can, and take pictures, up until this past Friday when my camera was maliciously(sp?) shattered.

I like sports and metal, photography and art, and fun.

anything else, just check my myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/podonkiedorkie

:wave:

Ooh hello fellow CoB forum poster :p
your greek? lol even i didnt know that! HELLO!!!!!!!!:Spin:

Σοφία;6189210 said:
Ooh hello fellow CoB forum poster :p
your greek? lol even i didnt know that! HELLO!!!!!!!!:Spin:

haha,you don't go on COB fourm much anymore,do you?

Σοφία;6189257 said:
No they bully me :(

LOL DONT LAUGH! they doo..
mean cob fans..

it's ok,most of them can be assholes, but there are assholes everywhere.
Don't worry about them :)

yeah. i posted the misheard lyrics and some guy had a go at me i was like wtf? anyway theres too many members there. there arnt many people posting here yet but im asking people to join so that should be good

Hello
My name is "Eddie Sharp" (Skarp in swedish but you should understand it).
I'm 18 year old and live as I said in sweden :)

I play keyboards/Guitars and vocals, I spend the most time på my guitar at the moment. Practise around 6-8 hours a day, but I try to come up to 8-10 hours a day.

Gus G. is my biggest influence of playing guitar, I just LOVE him and his style!
Without him I would just end up in a junky thrashband that will come nowhere, now when I've seen him so much I WILL become bigger;) :rofl: well.. try at last.

well, that's about my life at the moment, just playing guitar... it's very fun. oh, forgot, I'm trying to get my driving license now as well :)

Hello
My name is "Eddie Sharp" (Skarp in swedish but you should understand it).
I'm 18 year old and live as I said in sweden :)

I play keyboards/Guitars and vocals, I spend the most time på my guitar at the moment. Practise around 6-8 hours a day, but I try to come up to 8-10 hours a day.

Gus G. is my biggest influence of playing guitar, I just LOVE him and his style!
Without him I would just end up in a junky thrashband that will come nowhere, now when I've seen him so much I WILL become bigger;) :rofl: well.. try at last.

well, that's about my life at the moment, just playing guitar... it's very fun. oh, forgot, I'm trying to get my driving license now as well :)

wow you practice a lot man! Hope you can make it..... rock on !

Thx =D though I have in mind all time hoping that I'll become something great.. because if I not succeed in this I will become only an industrial worker!!! my nightmare :cry:

Hey my name is Rory I'm from Cork in the South of Ireland, I'm 17 and I love music of all types! I've seen Firewind live once, in Paris with Angra and Power Quest (stroll down to their forum and check them out if you hav'nt already ;)) I met the guys over there, and it turned out that myself and Mark had a mutual friend who he knew when he lived in Germany, small world!

My favourite Firewind track is probably "Where do you we go from Here", I absolutly love the Allegiance album. :)

I was also one of the first people to post on this Firewind board, I think :p

Rory

Σοφία;6226766 said:
lol you think?
hey rory. omg i know so many irish people names rory :D

Well I think so, I did'nt count how many people had posted before me :kickass:

Well that's their luck that they have the same name as me, but I'm way cooler :headbang:

To Derby to Bloodstock? No, I would have maybe gone to the Indoor show when Power Quest were playing, but not now... I'll see the majority of the bands at Wacken anyway :)

But alas Firewind won't be playing Wacken this year, according to that drummer of theirs ;)

Thx =D though I have in mind all time hoping that I'll become something great.. because if I not succeed in this I will become only an industrial worker!!! my nightmare :cry:

Oi when I'm done in Italy, I'm thinking of spending some time in Sweden. Wanna get together and start up something serious?