"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

that would be really nice =) What instrument do you play?^^
Just write to me when that happens ;)

I'm a one man band actually haha. Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards. I have trouble finding a good band here in Italy for the time being, so what I want to do is write a bunch of songs, go in the studio and record them then ask my friends to pass around copies of the cd to good musicians they know and see if they can/want to play my stuff. Then I do the filtering.

Edit: I realised that it's a very Necrophagist/Wintersun thing to do :p

I'm a one man band actually haha. Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards. I have trouble finding a good band here in Italy for the time being, so what I want to do is write a bunch of songs, go in the studio and record them then ask my friends to pass around copies of the cd to good musicians they know and see if they can/want to play my stuff. Then I do the filtering.

Edit: I realised that it's a very Necrophagist/Wintersun thing to do :p

hehe still^^ I play the most instrument as well =)
Like the most metal as well too

HOLA AMIGOS!!!!
my name is jorge i live in hermosillo sonora mexico!!!

i play guitar for a band called the old project here!
well....
we gonna start doing some firewind covers!!

its gonna kick ass!!!!:worship:

Hello, I usually go by Fain on the internets and would like it to stay that way. :p But yeah, I play guitar, but nothing too complicated. Just those few video game scores. XD But yeah, I stumbled upon Firewind a few months back and thought they were pretty good, and thus, im here.

FIREWIND has a gd future thats wat i can say

they got the melodies...they got the style ..they got the fans!!!!!!
the best modern metal band out there

been listining since the burning earth album!!!!!!!!

Hello there...
I'm new here.. my name's Eran and from Israel.. I play the guitar for two years now and actually I don't know many Firewind songs...

I got the Album "Between Heaven & Hell" as a birthday present and I really liked it...

I thought mabye you guys can recommend some of Firewind's best hits so I can get to know them better... :)

Hope for a quick answer and hope to write here again...

Eran :headbang:

Hello there...
I'm new here.. my name's Eran and from Israel.. I play the guitar for two years now and actually I don't know many Firewind songs...

I got the Album "Between Heaven & Hell" as a birthday present and I really liked it...

I thought mabye you guys can recommend some of Firewind's best hits so I can get to know them better... :)

Hope for a quick answer and hope to write here again...

Eran :headbang:

all of theri album kicks ass; here some of my favourites;

Burning Earth, I am the anger, kill to live, Allegiance, Tyranni, Perished in flames =) enjoy!

And to answer what guitar I play, this: Lead guitar, rhythm guitar, clean guitar and "skin guitar" ;) :rofl: skin guitar means that you drag out your dick and "play" on it :rofl: in sweden, dunno if it does mean that in other countries.. though.. I'm just kiddin with ya :rofl: Don wanna play that skinny thing^^

Hi!

I'm new here! I was in the Century Media's web page and I have arrived up here.

Well... I will be often for this way!

hi. i'm rick. i live in the us, in a cave, eat bugs that i pick out of my hair, and carry a big club. my knuckles also drag on the ground.

well not really but that seems to be the common stereotype about any american these days :D

so on that note, yes i am a smartass.

LOL! Hey, he's right about the stereotype.

So on that note, I'm an alcoholic, all I drink is whiskey, I have ginger hair and wear a kilt and I like fighting in the streets, talking in a strange slang no one can understand.

xx Kirsty

LOL! Hey, he's right about the stereotype.

So on that note, I'm an alcoholic, all I drink is whiskey, I have ginger hair and wear a kilt and I like fighting in the streets, talking in a strange slang no one can understand.

xx Kirsty

Send me some Bruichladdich please. I'm thirsty. All I have is Glenmorange and Glenfiddich... *emo tear*