"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

Hiii :D
my name is Erina...i sure love firewind!! i am damn pretty proud for being greek :D i seen Firewind only once with Kamelot in the european tour they had but...i am gonna see them again in the upcoming schoolwave festival :D

My name is dave and i'm a bit of a forum whore which means i spread myself over a lot of diff ones so you only see me from time to time.Not a bad thing though i spose, i just like a lot of bands.:lol:
Power Metal is my fav type of Metal but i also listen to Thrash,Death,Black and Doom.Never seen FIREWIND before but hopefully sometime soon.They rock!Come to australia Gus!!!!:worship:

Hey All,

My name is Bianca.
Yes i'm new here.:p
And completely head over heals in love with Firewind since i've seen them in April this year where they supported Kamelot.
Seen them 3 times now.
Last friday at GMM for the 3d time.

Hello!!! Did I meet you at any point? The name Bianca sounds familiar somehow!!! I was hanging with Bob mainly. I was at both the Antwerp and Amsterdam shows. I didn't really stick around at Amsterdam, but Antwerp was a night to be remembered!

And Firewind WERE infact AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING at Graspop!!!! They played the Fire and the Fury!!!! And there were some awesome Greek people there that we had some banter with.

hey, welcome!
and you're lucky to have seen them so many times in such a short time!

*cough cough*

LOL! Just kidding guys :) 21 times live. Or is it 22 after Graspop? I've lost count!

Also, welcome everyone! Stay and post!

xx Kirsty

Hello!!! Did I meet you at any point? The name Bianca sounds familiar somehow!!! I was hanging with Bob mainly. I was at both the Antwerp and Amsterdam shows. I didn't really stick around at Amsterdam, but Antwerp was a night to be remembered!

And Firewind WERE infact AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING at Graspop!!!! They played the Fire and the Fury!!!! And there were some awesome Greek people there that we had some banter with.

*cough cough*

LOL! Just kidding guys :) 21 times live. Or is it 22 after Graspop? I've lost count!

Also, welcome everyone! Stay and post!

xx Kirsty
Dunno if i've seen you hun.
Wasnt in Antwerp unfortunatly.

I remeber that Gus told me the day after in Amsterdam that he has a dutch friend also named Bianca so maybe that's why the name sounds familiar to you.

I know that i saw the Greek banter on my right at Graspop.
I was standing right in front of Apollo (Again) :lol:
Maybe i've seen you but you werent familiar so didnt notice.
Would be nice to meet up with you on an upcomming show tho.
Hope they come play Holland and Germany also soon.

YEah,yeah rub it in our faces.:lol:

Thanx,will defenetly post more.

Dunno if i've seen you hun.
Wasnt in Antwerp unfortunatly.

I remeber that Gus told me the day after in Amsterdam that he has a dutch friend also named Bianca so maybe that's why the name sounds familiar to you.

I know that i saw the Greek banter on my right at Graspop.
I was standing right in front of Apollo (Again) :lol:
Maybe i've seen you but you werent familiar so didnt notice.
Would be nice to meet up with you on an upcomming show tho.
Hope they come play Holland and Germany also soon.

YEah,yeah rub it in our faces.:lol:

Thanx,will defenetly post more.

Possibly. Hmmm. Ucht, well I'm the crazy Scottish girl. You'll definitely know me if you meet me! But yeah, the Greek flag was slightly to my right too. For the encore at Graspop I was in the very front row right next to the Greek.

I was more over toward Bob's side of the stage. But it would definitely be great to meet you! My current task is to meet as many Firewind Forumers as possible.

So far I've met around 40% (of the regulars)

xx Kirsty

Possibly. Hmmm. Ucht, well I'm the crazy Scottish girl. You'll definitely know me if you meet me! But yeah, the Greek flag was slightly to my right too. For the encore at Graspop I was in the very front row right next to the Greek.

I was more over toward Bob's side of the stage. But it would definitely be great to meet you! My current task is to meet as many Firewind Forumers as possible.

So far I've met around 40% (of the regulars)

xx Kirsty
Yeez if my memory was good enough.:erk:
Then you must have stand just a couple of persons away from me.
But to be honest my eyes were on Gus,Petros,Bob and Apollo.:lol:

Always great to meet up with people from the forum you post often on.
I'm on the Megadeth forum for a couple of years now and met some people from there also.
Nice to meet and see the person behind the name and face.:D

Yeah i bet if you went to 22 gigs.:lol: ;)

O btw if they play in Amsterdam and there is a spare room i can get a very good price for a double room coz i work in a hotel.
So if you need a place to sleep over.;)

Yeez if my memory was good enough.:erk:
Then you must have stand just a couple of persons away from me.
But to be honest my eyes were on Gus,Petros,Bob and Apollo.:lol:

Always great to meet up with people from the forum you post often on.
I'm on the Megadeth forum for a couple of years now and met some people from there also.
Nice to meet and see the person behind the name and face.:D

Yeah i bet if you went to 22 gigs.:lol: ;)

O btw if they play in Amsterdam and there is a spare room i can get a very good price for a double room coz i work in a hotel.
So if you need a place to sleep over.;)

I'm just back from Amsterdam on Friday!! We stayed in the Lloyd hotel. VERRRRRRRRRY expensive!!!!!! £700 for 4 nights!!!!! But we will definitely be going back soon. Which hotel do you work in? And I hope to be in Amsterdam for some more Firewind gigs this year!!!!

xx Kirsty

I'm just back from Amsterdam on Friday!! We stayed in the Lloyd hotel. VERRRRRRRRRY expensive!!!!!! £700 for 4 nights!!!!! But we will definitely be going back soon. Which hotel do you work in? And I hope to be in Amsterdam for some more Firewind gigs this year!!!!

xx Kirsty

:eek:

Work at a Bilderberg hotel. http://www.bilderberg.nl/uk/
De Keizerskroon in Apeldoorn. http://www.bilderberg.nl/uk/hotels/keizerskroon/

I can book a Bilderberg hotel for just 35 euro per night including breakfast.
But that's just for me and the person i go with.
Cant get discounts on another room for friends unfortunatly.:(

That's pretty sweet!!!!!

I think me and my friends are looking at staying in an apartment next time. It would definitely work out cheaper between 4 of us.

I wish I worked in a hotel now! Haha.

I'll have to make do with free cinema tickets, popcorn, hot dogs and nachos for now and maybe work up!

xx Kirsty

That's pretty sweet!!!!!

I think me and my friends are looking at staying in an apartment next time. It would definitely work out cheaper between 4 of us.

I wish I worked in a hotel now! Haha.

I'll have to make do with free cinema tickets, popcorn, hot dogs and nachos for now and maybe work up!

xx Kirsty
You could go to a youthhostile but you have to like that.
And i know in Amsterdam there are a couple of cheap youthhotels.

If the time is there i can look for you if you want.

And i wish i could visit more concerts like you do.:p

hai there.

i am zakk, i am a recent firewind fan. ive (obviously) been on UM for a while. i love firewind and i have the premonition and between heaven and hell. they're an awesome band. my favorite bands nowadays are symphony x, nevermore and children of bodom. i play guitar and its my passion, ive been playing close to three years, im 15. and i love cake.

kthxbai!