"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

hai there.

i am zakk, i am a recent firewind fan. ive (obviously) been on UM for a while. i love firewind and i have the premonition and between heaven and hell. they're an awesome band. my favorite bands nowadays are symphony x, nevermore and children of bodom. i play guitar and its my passion, ive been playing close to three years, im 15. and i love cake.

kthxbai!

haha another CoBOTer :p

Hey, whats up people's

I'm Joel, I'm 20, I'm from Australia, i've been into Firewind since about 2004, I'm mostly into Traditional metal, Thrash, and Power Metal, i play guitar, I'm pretty good, i have long hair, and i like to drink beer.

Hey, whats up people's

I'm Joel, I'm 20, I'm from Australia, i've been into Firewind since about 2004, I'm mostly into Traditional metal, Thrash, and Power Metal, i play guitar, I'm pretty good, i have long hair, and i like to drink beer.

Hey Welcome.
Love the Dave Mustaine pic in your av.:)
I'm a big Megadeth fan also.:headbang:

Hey, whats up people's

Welcome friend :kickass:

What kinda beer?

I generally stick to Tooheys New and XXXX Gold.

hmm..I'm not quite new her, but I'll introduce myself..haha, hmm well I'm Matea..and I'm 16, I adore Firewind... :D I dont play anything but I would like to :p

I don't tell my name anywheres but I can say the fact im 13, new hardcore Firewind fan also, Liked them for a long time, but DragonForce was number one untill i heard something that kind of turned me off to DForce.

Welcome!!! So tell us more, how long have you been into Firewind? What's your favourite song/album etc.?
haha and you'll have to PM me with what you heard that turned you off DForce... I'm always interested...

Hmm Been liking Firewind hardcore for a bout a month now? But i started liking them regularly, about a year ago? I only have Allegiance D: D: Since both parents don't care much for Firewind! I like 'The Essence' the best

haha i know what that's like, my mum hates my music, wouldn't let me listen to it when she was around, i was so happy when i moved out! my dad loves firewind though, he saw them with me when they supported Dragonforce and he was really impressed with them.
You should definately buy the Premonition, it's their best album in my opinion!

haha i know what that's like, my mum hates my music, wouldn't let me listen to it when she was around, i was so happy when i moved out! my dad loves firewind though, he saw them with me when they supported Dragonforce and he was really impressed with them.
You should definately buy the Premonition, it's their best album in my opinion!

fascinating...My parents dont really care what do I listen..haha, speaking of albums my favourite is Premonition..and fav song is Mercenary man..definetly..XD