Introduce yourself fucks...

megamore said:
Fuck off bitch, I was your teacher :Smokin: ... Btw, the thread is called "Message from Brother Marquis to all the droogies and people at the deth boards...", is that good enough? :Smokin:

You didn't teach me shit bro, just that :smokin: thing. I was the master pwn7r and you just helped out.

Thread will be closed by megadave I think :Smokin:

Wolftribe said:
a lot of us have at least met the band a couple times, and there are a few people on the board who are close with the band members
You lucky cunts... I'm a big Nevermore fan and I've never met them or even seen them live!!! And the chances for me to ever meet them are 0 because they never come to this part of the world...

Brother Marquis said:
You didn't teach me shit bro, just that :smokin: thing. I was the master pwn7r and you just helped out.

Thread will be closed by megadave I think :Smokin:
Fucking cunt... I was da 1 who started all the bullshits ( not that you didn't have it in you ) but I was da trigger :Smokin:

megamore said:
Fucking cunt... I was da 1 who started all the bullshits ( not that you didn't have it in you ) but I was da trigger :Smokin:

you know I pwn67 more people than you, megadave knew this. He saw me as a threat to the bords, that's why i'm here. You are good bro, but you havn't got the same skillz az me :Smokin:

People actually like you there, it shows the difference in pwn8ng skillz, azk anyoone what the think of me, and I'm a cunt bro. I'm a cunt cause I pw73n :Smokin:

I'm also blacker than you... and dat countz :Smokin:

Brother Marquis said:
you know I pwn67 more people than you, megadave knew this. He saw me as a threat to the bords, that's why i'm here. You are good bro, but you havn't got the same skillz az me :Smokin:

People actually like you there, it shows the difference in pwn8ng skillz, azk anyoone what the think of me, and I'm a cunt bro. I'm a cunt cause I pw73n :Smokin:
Nope - I pWn then I pretend I don't know what they're talking 'bout, that's why they like meh... That requires tr00e talent bro - to shift between the pwniNg and being nice :Smokin: I give 'em quality :Smokin:

I'm also blacker than you... and dat countz :Smokin:
No way :Smokin:

I need to go now bro. Some cunts are visiting meh... I'll be back tomorrow. Take care and remember what I said 'bout the shifting. Keep that in mind when you pWn people... Word :Smokin:

megamore said:
Nope - I pWn then I pretend I don't know what they're talking 'bout, that's why they like meh... That requires tr00e talent bro - to shift between the pwniNg and being nice :Smokin: I give 'em quality :Smokin:

That's just your style and I think it's what lets you down, how many times have you pwn56 RCB and then made up? You could be g00d but I don't think you have the proper commitment it takes to be a master pwn67. I used to pw6n RCB daily and ask her what she thinks of me, she fucking hates me. I don't hate her at all, that is the beauty of my pw7ng skillz. :Smokin:

On that note I'd just like to say 10 - 0 to BM and goodnight bro :wave:

:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:
NOW STFU

Random assailant and hero to all forms of bacchian hedonism. Patriach of the rhythmic architect order and high priest of the brotherhood of the percussive engineering. Tapper of kegs.

Today's lesson:

Experience is the reward of pain.

Live and learn.... now write that down.

My name is Will. I am the guitarist and vocalist of a Progressive Doom and Death Metal band by the name of Distorted Mind. (http://www.DistortedMindMetal.com)

I am a senior in a technical high school for business.

My favorite genres of metal are Doom, Death, Black, some Power. I also enjoy classical music, some prog rock.

My favorite meal is steak (well done) with mashed potatoes. Favorite drink is Pepsi.