Introduce yourself fucks...

Hi, my name is Johnny, I am from Hong Kong, and I'm 23 years old. I know everything there is to know about ass to mouth, rimming, and cunt squirts... so just ask if you need any advice.

Megamore is my buddy, the first thing I ever said to him was, "you're a fucking cunt" and we have been best cyber buddies ever since. I have pwn4d him 9 times and he has never pwn8d me. Infact I am still waiting for a pwn5ng from anyone, apart from Nevermore.

My favourite band in the world is any band with Devin Towsend. :Smokin:

Brother Marquis said:
Hi, my name is Johnny, I am from Hong Kong, and I'm 23 years old. I know everything there is to know about ass to mouth, rimming, and cunt squirts... so just ask if you need any advice.

Megamore is my buddy, the first thing I ever said to him was, "you're a fucking cunt" and we have been best cyber buddies ever since. I have pwn4d him 9 times and he has never pwn8d me. Infact I am still waiting for a pwn5ng from anyone, apart from Nevermore.

My favourite band in the world is any band with Devin Towsend. :Smokin:
That's a fucking lie!!!!! No one has ever pWn3d meh. I'm da 1 qWniNg people... I have pWn3d every1 from Brother Marquis to Dave Mustaine ( not kidding!!!1+ ). Btw, I was the 1 who introduced ass to mouth to Johnny :Smokin:

Brother Marquis said:
I would also like to add that once I pwn9d him so bad, he offered his mother to me. :Smokin:
You didn't pWn35 meh... but it is tr00e, I once offered my motha :Smokin:

I've keeped the pwn8ng score fair and square, you know it, I know and your mother knows it. Word :Smokin:

I pwn6d megadave a lot tool, which is why I'm here, he just couldn't take it :Smokin:

Brother Marquis said:
I've keeped the pwn8ng score fair and square, you know it, I know and your mother knows it. Word :Smokin:
Lies lies lies... Bitch, ass, cunt :Smokin:

I pwn6d megadave a lot tool, which is why I'm here, he just couldn't take it :Smokin:
That's tr00e... But I've pWn35 DAVE FUCKING MUSTAINE... TWICE :Smokin:

megamore said:
That's tr00e... But I've pWn35 DAVE FUCKING MUSTAINE... TWICE :Smokin:

That's because he ain't that smart, like me :Smokin:

...and how BTW, I think I saw you pwn him once with the anarchy thing, but he pwn4d you back with the carlsberg comments :Smokin:

Maharet said:
well most of us do know eachother pretty well...(alot of us have met in real life and hung out on occasion...)
Really? You guys know the Nevermore members personally? :Smokin:

Brother Marquis said:
That's because he ain't that smart, like me :Smokin:
Tr00e :Smokin:

...and how BTW, I think I saw you pwn him once with the anarchy thing, but he pwn4d you back with the carlsberg comments :Smokin:
Yup, but he didn't pWn me with the Carlsberg comment, it was just 4 fun n' shit... Btw, I also pWn35 him with da Ellefson case - remember? There was this guy who started saying shit about Mustaine and how he has fucked around with old Megadeth members and Mustaine was furious! I backed that dude up and Mustaine said to me that it was "fucking relentless" and then he excused his behaviour... Remember? He was pWn3d by meh :Smokin:

Brother Marquis said:
If your online at deth.com, give them a message from me...

"I hate you all, I've never liked any of you, you have NOTHING

word

thanx :smokin:"
I'll do that bro... Anything 4 mah brotha... Give meh a two min. :Smokin:

megamore said:
Btw, I also pWn35 him with da Ellefson case - remember? There was this guy who started saying shit about Mustaine and how he has fucked around with old Megadeth members and Mustaine was furious! I backed that dude up and Mustaine said to me that it was "fucking relentless" and then he excused his behaviour... Remember? He was pWn3d by meh :Smokin:

Good pwn8ng son, soon you will be half as good as me :Smokin:

Brother Marquis said:
Good pwn8ng son, soon you will be half as good as me :Smokin:
Fuck off bitch, I was your teacher :Smokin: ... Btw, the thread is called "Message from Brother Marquis to all the droogies and people at the deth boards...", is that good enough? :Smokin: