laiho comment from y.malmsteen

haha you should'nt have said you're my friend.. people will hate you!:lol: But i don't give a fuck i you hate me! *dark growl* Oh yeahahahaa Gotta listen to this song now hahaha

see ya man :headbang:

ego boost you get from your brainless 14 year old fans who can only resight hate me lyrics

you're so serious man relax. I'm just joking all over the board, if you got a problem whit this it might be okay, but don't you understand that people might have sort of different opinion than you? I can as well be serious, if you doubt of this(well i agree i rarely say coherent things) but hey, i'm 14 years old, so wtf? You cannot show respect for someone that young?

I listened to Stun stuff, it's quite cool, and i understand that he wanna be unique, and build himself his own style. It's kidda cool for him, and i respect him as a good musician. I'm not saying anything as a die hard fan of Stun as i would be a young brainless asshole who wanna get friends on the net.

Say, i'm joking and yet i would rather screm hate me lyrics than try to hurt other people. As well i'm young and maybe look quite imamture(yet i know beside of majority of yall people i may be so) but i dont think laughting of any "real" musician(and malmsteen isn't this kindda guy for me) is something good and enjoyable.

I dont really have any problem whit you man but here, on those board, we're talkin' about music, and showing respect for other should be the way to go. I don't think i lack of respect for anyone here(or maybe by sayin' stupidity, but i's not serious). And i would be happy if other people could do so.

This was my point, see ya

P.S. Sorry for my poor english, long text aren't easy for me

Yes, a good point Welly.

Needled, I'm not bragging, man... I'm trying to show you that ppl can make unique music. Which you, for some reason, don't seem to understand. I just want you to listen so you can know what I mean, sheesh... and I can't believe you're saying other ppl are making pointless statements, when you have yet to post anything that even comes close to having a reason to be posted... while everyone else has explained themselves quite well. :err:

Oh yeah, why don't you name those 3 million others that sound like me?

Also, how old are you? You call everyone a kid but you're the only one acting immature (making groundless statements, assumptions, and attacking the person instead of his words)... :zzz: Just grow up or something... funny how Welly is 14 and has already proved his intelligence, yet you continue with the insults.

quote: "That's why I don't listen to any music. A: It's not interesting".
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO this is really amusing, i got somewhere the top 10 of malmsteens wrongest quotings, i wish i could find it. There are things in it which make you laugh even at least twice as heard as this stuff. One of the things in it was (if I remember properly): "what do you think of deep purple?"Malmsteen: "Well, they're not that bad. Their guitar player isn't really bad, but it would've been way better if I was in the band". Well, it went something like that and then 10 of them, I was really amused reading it, what a BIG looser is that guy. :lol:

Damn conceited bastards...........I hate them. A conceited musician is not a real musician. Sure you might think you sound good, but instead of saying shit like "Listen to my shit! It's badass! Listen to it and you'll see!", be like "Check this out, see if you like it". Musicians (like myself) like people to hear our stuff because we want to know if they like it. I am always open to opinions from people about my music (unless the opinion is gay and lying) but I usually take it into consideration. Saying and thinking you are Mr. Badass almighty guitarist/musician could allow you to join Slipknot or Linkin Park. Self-rightous bastards. Sure, I think I'm a decent player, considering I have been playing for 11 years, but I always hate on myself because I could be so much better. You cannot and will not perfect music, it is impossible. You can't master music. So instead of saying you are fucking awesome, try getting people's opinions and working on gaining new skills in music. Being vain will get you nowhere unless you are a poser nu-metal musician who has been playing for 6 months and don't know shit about music. Then you can go form your fucking one-hit wonder ass band who will live off of one song for a year and then completely die out. Fucking shit, stupid people piss me off. I'm going to shutup now.

NP: Rhapsody - Steelgods of the Last Apocalypse

Well, thank you for finally answering my questions. Was that so hard? You said "that this kid thinks he made up his style out of the clear blue and it happens to be the some sorta music 3 million other people play."... pretty ambiguous statement and I wanted to clarify it. That's all. And about me insulting you first ("You started it!!" :rolleyes: )... I said "Well fuck you. :p", I thought the smiley would clue you in... which was a joke in response to your calling him an asshole for something that is the same with me, therefore calling me an asshole. Understand? :zombie:

To SS4: Hehe I hope you weren't referring to me as well as Yngwie.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Damn conceited bastards...........I hate them. A conceited musician is not a real musician. Sure you might think you sound good, but instead of saying shit like "Listen to my shit! It's badass! Listen to it and you'll see!", be like "Check this out, see if you like it". Musicians (like myself) like people to hear our stuff because we want to know if they like it. I am always open to opinions from people about my music (unless the opinion is gay and lying) but I usually take it into consideration. Saying and thinking you are Mr. Badass almighty guitarist/musician could allow you to join Slipknot or Linkin Park. Self-rightous bastards. Sure, I think I'm a decent player, considering I have been playing for 11 years, but I always hate on myself because I could be so much better. You cannot and will not perfect music, it is impossible. You can't master music. So instead of saying you are fucking awesome, try getting people's opinions and working on gaining new skills in music. Being vain will get you nowhere unless you are a poser nu-metal musician who has been playing for 6 months and don't know shit about music. Then you can go form your fucking one-hit wonder ass band who will live off of one song for a year and then completely die out. Fucking shit, stupid people piss me off. I'm going to shutup now.

NP: Rhapsody - Steelgods of the Last Apocalypse

Totaly agreed.

To SS4: Cool man.

To Needled: :lol: Yep ok, you didn't care. But you sure cared enough to struggle to support your feeble arguments that barely made sense. And then after assuming and insulting all over the place, you say "Nuh-uh! I don't care!"............ well you're lying, otherwise you'd never have opened your mouth in the first place... and you kept returning. And you know what? I never said that Yngwie's music was unique. You put those words in my mouth. Plus all that shit about my ego, hahahha... whatever man, you're the one who's got no clue. All you had to do was listen to the music on my site and then you'd have to admit that it's my own style, but you couldn't even do that. And so this foolish episode concludes with no conclusion.

Self-deception must really suck (but I guess you wouldn't actually know, which is ironic), I feel sorry for you...

Hahaha you actually think that there are "sides" to this? :lol: Never bother speaking to me again, you totally misunderstand everything I say, and you don't even have an idea what's going on. :D Thanks for the laughs dude, and good luck.

Needled24Seven said:
ive been trying to get you to stop talking for the past couple days. im glade you finaly will shut up. this rocks
tickled.gif
I guess it never occurred to you to stop posting, huh? Oh, I forgot, you cared too little to do something like that!

oh, Needled, you are such a retard...if you really didnt care you wouldnt have made all these posts. get it together, man. you do realize youre making yourself look like more of an asshole every time you post, right?

M. said:
heh see you in tokyo, bitch

i bet yngwie has heard cob before, but he's incapable of saying anything complementary about anybody besides himself. anybody ever heard what he said about michael romeo of symphony x?
it was something like, "he's pretty good, he sounds a lot like me. Are you sure he's not copying me?" man is that guy in love with himself, haha.

yup sounds like his ego is huge!!!! what an asshole