Lamb Of God - Resolution

overrated band.
i hate bands that the only thing they have to "say" is their studio work.
Those riffs will sound completely boring and average with a normal amp and without editing.

I agree. I was a big fan of LoG but the last 2 albums were way too boring than their first works....and the last 2 times I saw them live they sucked so much (lot lot lot of drums mistakes, bad attacks, Willie and John bored as fuck....

seems like an average song by LOG ,which is a pretty high standard to begin with.

I don't think the guitars are very edited. they sound like live takes to me in the sense that they don't match up perfectly. Also, it sounds like no TS was used on the guitars as they sound a bit flubby in the low end to my ears. Every time I hear one of their new songs I don't like the vocals but then they grow on me so this is probably going to be similar. Drums sounds great as always.

Listening to it right now, sounds pretty good imo. Mix is very close to Wrath's though.

Overall, sounds like a song that would be on Wrath but must've not made it on the record so they did it for this one.

When I heard the clean bit I thought I was getting Rick rolled lol. But then the heavy came in and all was well :p
The song is catchy as fuck I'll admit, but it feels like redneck, the sore thumb of the album. Hopefully the same thing here or I'm probably not going to enjoy this album. I really disliked Wrath, it felt so watered down and uninspired :(

Kudos to Mark Morton though. His lead work on this track is phenomenal, good on him!

overrated band.
Those riffs will sound completely boring and average with a normal amp and without editing.

Sorry I have to say it... This a stupid comment... Unedited and a different amp? Really... Fck me...

Wow its just like being on Blabbermouth.net. Every band sux except for the same 5 you like. theyre not metal enough. riffs are boring, hate the vocals, blah blah blah. how dare a band sound like theirself. if you want to hear a band sound different, listen to a different band. come on guys. dont be so close minded. its like all music and mixes suck anymore. just appreciate music.

overrated band.
Holy shit idiot. By this argument every band is over rated.

It was a pretty idiotic statement, and pretty ironic considering Lamb of God is one of the only bands that leaves their guitars pretty raw - listen to the guitar stems of Wrath or Sacrament and they're actually kinda sloppy in places.

That said I found the song kinda boring.