Lamb Of God - Resolution

Wow its just like being on Blabbermouth.net. Every band sux except for the same 5 you like. theyre not metal enough. riffs are boring, hate the vocals, blah blah blah. how dare a band sound like theirself. if you want to hear a band sound different, listen to a different band. come on guys. dont be so close minded. its like all music and mixes suck anymore. just appreciate music.

I would say to that.

It's fine if a band sounds exactly the same throughout their career.
But not if the quality consistently falls with each release.

And please, if you're going to compare us to blabbermouth at least try not to use words like "sux".

Let's just see how the whole album turns out. This is probably the most accessible song and therefore the first release.

I would say to that.

And please, if you're going to compare us to blabbermouth at least try not to use words like "sux".

I can appreciate the fact that people have opinions that differ from mine. Heck mine differs from itself from time to time. I just wonder sometimes if musicians on this forum actually like music. its ok to like various bands and various styles. don't worry what your friends will think of you. they are listening in secrecy to the bands they are ridiculing you for liking. life is too short to go through it hating everything. every band changes. they get old. they get rich or they get poor and tired. their fans get old and their taste change. its inevitable. heck, its a job. they live on a small little bus everyday and go play rockstar on stage every other day or so for 45 minutes. some of us on here make more money a year working a regular job than some so called rock stars these days. If you worked the same job under the same confines your work quality would change and differ from day one too. Less people would be there to scrutinize too. just enjoy music

I would say to that.

I can appreciate the fact that people have opinions that differ from mine. Heck mine differs from itself from time to time. I just wonder sometimes if musicians on this forum actually like music. its ok to like various bands and various styles. don't worry what your friends will think of you. they are listening in secrecy to the bands they are ridiculing you for liking. life is too short to go through it hating everything. every band changes. they get old. they get rich or they get poor and tired. their fans get old and their taste change. its inevitable. heck, its a job. they live on a small little bus everyday and go play rockstar on stage every other day or so for 45 minutes. some of us on here make more money a year working a regular job than some so called rock stars these days. If you worked the same job years at a time under the same confines your work quality would change and differ from day one too. Less people would be there to scrutinize too. just enjoy music

Yep, sounds like something off Wrath. That damn snare drum with whatever sample or maybe that's the natural ring? Past 4 albums have sounded like snare -> POWWWWW!!

Can't dig this nearly as much as I can anything BTP - Ashes.

EDIT: the solo is the best part of the song.

I quite like it. I've been listening to these guys since they were burn the priest. I haven't even listened to one song off of Wrath, but if it's like this I'll be into it.

I think the mix is fine. Apparently this Josh Wilbur guy is doing the new Gojira as well, so I'll be stoked for both those releases...

Wow... if it weren't for the obvious Randy Blythe I wouldn't even thought this was Lamb of God. It's like they've all had a Satan sandwich for breakfast or something.

I'm all for this. Have you ever heard the first two records they did? Plenty of sludgy heaviness.