Lamb of God

Is It Necessary To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word... Or Do You Just Suck At The English Language?

Who Gets Annoyed At That? It's Just Text... I Feel Wierd Typing Like This. I Don't Think I'll Make It A Habit.

This is offtopic... And in recent news: Lamb of God still sucks.

Varulv said:
Who Gets Annoyed At That? It's Just Text... I Feel Wierd Typing Like This. I Don't Think I'll Make It A Habit.

This is offtopic... And in recent news: Lamb of God still sucks.

It Obviously Annoyed You Enough To Judge My Grasp Of The English Language By It, Now Didn't It? :)

On A Side Note, Do You Listen To Beck?

Nah, I just like being an ass. People who get annoyed over message boards = lame.

No, I don't listen to Beck.

I like beck. I think Amorphis did a Hawkwind cover and also a Kingston Wall cover, while im on the subject they also did a Doors cover.

I downloaded the Lamb of God stuff but I dont think its bad but I have other stuff to listen to.

Did anyone happen to catch them on HBB....they played a 30 second clip, which they also posted on their message board of thier new stuff. Randy's voice is much lower and the music sounds like meshaggah mixed with death metal......good shit can't wait for the new cd