Lamb of God

Soilent Goat

May 26, 2002
Has anyone gotten into these guys yet? Honestly they should be more critically acclaimed than they are..killer riffs on top of some of the cleanest and smoothest death metal drumming I've ever heard and they're singer is out of his mind..their album new american gospel is definitely worth every penny if you're into their style of metal..

Actually, they are critically acclaimed, in the underground, that is. ;) But they are a pretty good band, and I'm eagerly awaiting their new album.

Lamb of God will only get better. I think New American Gospel shows a lot of potential. Some of the songwriting was a little weak, but that is only because they are relatively new.

Lamb of God is quickly becoming one of my favorite bands. I've seen them live twice and they put on an amazingly intense show. My favorite song by them is The Subtle Arts of Murder and Persuasion.

By the way - Has anybody heard of Burn the Priest. It was the original incarnation of Lamb of God. I was lucky enough to get my hands on this, and it's awesome!!

Taken from www.lamb-of-god.com

LAMB OF GOD is scheduled to record the follow-up to the critically acclaimed New American Gospel beginning November 16, 2002. The recording session will take place in two studios located in Richmond, VA (home to the band) and will span three to five weeks.
Devin Townsend is confirmed to share production duties with the band. The band will also employ the services of their current live sound man Dennis Soloman as studio engineer.
Despite rumors to the contrary, LAMB OF GOD has proudly maintained their relationship with Prosthetic Records who estimate an April 2003 release.

They are so badass. I just downloaded some of them. Love the drumming.

I remember hearing them at my skatepark from weird beard, he played a song with my favorite drumming piece ever.

Originally posted by Loco Bahamut
I think my copy of New American Gospel has been played all of 3 times.I doubt there's gonna be a 4th.

So what you're trying to say is that your taste in music sucks ass and you have no idea of what true metal these days is. Congrats.