Lamb of God

3Storms said:
I a listening to them right now, and so far I am kinda unimpressed. They're not really distinguishing themselves from stuff I heard in the late 80's and early 90's.

I am watching a video right now, and am seeing them play Jacksons. That means it won't be long before ESP comes along and pays them to play some crappy knock-off. If I see one more ESP knock-off les Paul, I am gonna throw shit.

They're the only all-cookie-monster-all-the-time band I like. Out of the newer bands, for me it's Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, & Shadows Fall (in no order).

Seen the new Guitar World lately? Morton's holding his sig Jackson, Adler's holding the ESP Eclipse he recrded his parts with.

I'm not big on LP knockoffs, but I do likey that cherry red Eclipse with the EMG's. I went with a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser, though. Same purtiness, same pickups, less money, & I'd rather own a Strat knockoff.

Audun_Of_Bodom said:
The album kicks some serious ass I myself dont have a problem with redneck i find it kinda catchy but everyone is right all the songs are better. Walk with me in Hell is great. Everyone who is gonna see them live have some fun they are amazing live i saw them in toronto with slayer bodom thine eyes and mastodon and they kicked some serious ass

Hey, who or what is Audun? I'm a big Bodom fan.

This record just gets better and better with every listen. I'm now getting into dangerous territory playing it too much!!