Lamb of God

i think the most ridiculous thing ever is all the emo albums i saw when i worked at tower records that had stickers on the front that *completely obscured the ENTIRE cover of the album* that said

FOR FANS OF
HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS
THE AGONY SCENE
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
featuring their new hit singles
I CUT MYSELF AT NIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
and
DOES THIS GUNS N ROSES SHIRT LOOK TIGHT ENOUGH TO YOU

cthulufhtagn said:
i think the most ridiculous thing ever is all the emo albums i saw when i worked at tower records that had stickers on the front that *completely obscured the ENTIRE cover of the album* that said

FOR FANS OF
HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS
THE AGONY SCENE
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
and
holy crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

cthulufhtagn said:
FOR FANS OF
HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS
THE AGONY SCENE
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
and
:lol: brilliant!
and LOL @ Hawthorne Heights man I hate that band. Didn't they have some song with "Ohio" in the title? That's the only reason I noticed them. That and a commercial that ran on MTV2 every 30 seconds or so.

Of the bands getting media attention right now, I think LoG are the best. I enjoy their music quit a bit. The new one takes awhile to absorb. It is quite different from Ashes.

oh man ... having heard a few tracks off of the new disc ... man, they are really trying to pick up where Pantera left off now ... previous disc was pretty good ...

lizard said:
didn't they just declare bankruptcy for the 2nd time?

Yes, and they are supposedly getting their shipments from the big labels cut off if they don't pay...won't affect anyone's purchasing habits here, but if they go out I'll miss them on sentimental reasons, used to do much of my shopping there until I realized I was being ripped off and discovered mailorder...

big chain music stores = suck suck suck

i would just feel bad for the few former co-workers still there that i thought were cool, they'll all be out of their $7-an-hour jobs :rolleyes: