Lamb of God

darkkiuban said:
KKB .LOG aren't metalcore they are post thrash .i will say the modern PanterA . you dislike . cowboy from hell??

pff, modern Pantera. would you say that any music of Lamb of god sounds like the mighty Cowboys from Hell!?

Söy said:
what? lamb of god are from my city, not miami...
I know where LOG come from i didn't say they are from Florida .well i rekon LOG have very few fans here and is not my intention create it for them i like their music as simple as that.:worship:

i really like them. dunno, their sound is just perfect, i like randys voice...thats all.
i sometimes wonder why u.s. citizens are so narrow...

MTV europe maybe, not US MTV, where all they show if fuckin' sixteen year old spoiled brats and their b-days. I'm not sure if that show is meant to be taken seriously or is depicting how rotten and spoiled some of the kids are by their fuckin' parents.

I think I've seen LOG once or twice and from what little I can remember they did nothing for me, therefore their music to my ears is hurtful.

Knarfi said:
Speaking of PanterA there was a special on MTV bout them last night.. just thought i'd mention it.. RIP Dimebag

Tomasz said:
MTV europe maybe, not US MTV, where all they show if fuckin' sixteen year old spoiled brats and their b-days. I'm not sure if that show is meant to be taken seriously or is depicting how rotten and spoiled some of the kids are by their fuckin' parents.

I think I've seen LOG once or twice and from what little I can remember they did nothing for me, therefore their music to my ears is hurtful.

I can't beleive that show is on TV...most of MTV for that matter, it's just rich people showing you their houses, cars, birthday parties, all of which,those who watch MTV have paid for. Just ramming their dicks up the collective american ass.

I've seen lamb of god live, it all sounds like one long breakdown to me...:puke:

Like I said I think LoG is a band where you have to decide for yourself

One of you fell asleep during LoG man when I went to unholy alliance people were either there for Bodom, LoG and/or slayer