Lamest Band names

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
O.k folks don't narrow it down to metal. Any shitty band name is up for grabs.
Here's a few that I find to be rather (what were they thinking?)

I Can Lick any sob in the house
My Name is Ben & these are my songs
This moment in Black History
Korn

Absofuckinloote caca

MURAI said:
Metallica

I agree.

Plus stuff like Funeral For A Friend, and so many bands with "The" in front of their name, e.g. the strokes, the libertines, the coral, the white stripes, the kings of leon, the...whatever, all those bands.

I like there bands, but they have bad names:

Gorguts
Dew Scented
Gory Blister
Necrodeath
Intestine Baalism
VII Arcano
Corepsefucking Art
Gontyna Kry (might not sound stupid in the orignial language though)
Morpheus Descends
Vomit Remnants

anal cunt
vader
upheaval55 (local punk band)
No Doubt
Cradle of Filth (who's the guy who thought of this clever one?)
Deicide
Ministry
Green Day
In Flames
Rudimentary Peni
Wasp
Mustard Plug

Just from flicking through this month's Terrorizer:

27 (and any other band with numbers in or as their name)

Fear My Thoughts (using a full sentence, however short, as your band name is almost always a BAD THING).

The Beatsteaks

Cerebral Effusion (pretentious with a capital phi)

Five Knuckle (one word short of a wanking euphemism)

Fourway Kill ("fourway" isn't a word. Combining words into non-words just to be cool is a BAD THING)

Ghoulunatics (may as well just call yourselves We Suck Ass and have done with it, it could hardly make a worse first impression)

Guapo (it's the name of Jack McFarland's parrot from Will and Grace, and hence is shite as a band name).

Heaven Shall Burn (NO IT SHAN'T you obviously-cliched-metalcore assholes).

Himsa (apparently it's Sanksrit, but it just sounds like something Jar Jar Binks would say)

Life In Pictures (Why choose a name that makes me bored with you before I've even listened to any of your songs?)

Sofa King Killer ("So fucking killer! I get it! Huhuhuhuhuhuh!" - Beavis)

Electrovomit? Heh, that's funny. I think Korn is seriously the worst band name ever. Why would a "metal" band name themselves after a vegetable? I think a vast majority of punk bands have awful names. Maybe that's just my perspective as a metalhead, but they all suck. Any time a word is unnecessarily misspelled, this is bad. Limp Bizkit, for example.

Gontyna Kry (might not sound stupid in the orignial language though)

It means "Temple of Blood".

As for Intestine Baalism...WHAT. Only thing I can see that's sorta weird with their name is how to pronounce Intestine there. Is it 'In-TES-tyne', like an adjective, or the normaly pronunciation of 'In-TEST-un".

As for best band names, I'm going with Dripping.
As for BAD names...I'll go with Pro-Pain. GETIT? PRO-PAIN...PROPANE? HAHA FUNNY NOT

Anal Spermshit
ulgy_duh.gif