Last Album You Listened to in Full?

That Hendrix is sweet! Just listened to some cryptopsy, the new Brain Drill album (now my favourite band :) ) and a looooooad of classic thrash.

B46CQRODBOUQGMRMFNAWGDDRE2AIMOBF-1.jpg

233595.jpg

About 7 times, its so so so good. After seeing them live they have loads of other songs? Where can I get those?

You can't. They occasinally play a song or two off their first demo - wich is supposedly not that good anyway, and I can;t even get hold of it online - and they have three new songs which have only been played a few times since about October.

Patience, all in due time (listen to the podcast when it's out)

Amon Amarth - Fate of Norns
Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder Gods (I fucking need this album, I wanna toss my pirated one...)

You can't. They occasinally play a song or two off their first demo - wich is supposedly not that good anyway, and I can;t even get hold of it online - and they have three new songs which have only been played a few times since about October.

Patience, all in due time (listen to the podcast when it's out)

I heard them play a few when i saw them and they played The Satellite. Maybe I will just record them playing live of new metal army and I'll host them so you can dl them if you so please.