Recommend me the album last in your CD player

nofx - s&m airlines

that was the last thing in my stereo before it broke.

i've got Abyssos on winamp now. they're a little more fitting of this forum.

Estatic Fear - Somnium Obmutum

Once your musical taste matures and broadens beyond the scope of just brutal death, you shall highly appreciate this album as well as their other album A Sombre Dance.

Tremendous music.

Ultimate_Symphony said:
Lykathea Aflame. You probably have heard them, however.
They're one of his bands that he's constantly recommending to people on the GameFAQs board, along with Retch, Dripping, Wormed and some shit gore bands.

BloodStainedWalls said:
Estatic Fear - Somnium Obmutum

Once your musical taste matures and broadens beyond the scope of just brutal death, you shall highly appreciate this album as well as their other album A Sombre Dance.

Tremendous music.

You're assuming it's all I like, when I really like a lot of prog, melo-black, and death. :)

Dr Psyklonic said:
last album in my CD player?
my hifi was Decapitated - The Negation slipcase, but my PC was Grimfist - Ghouls Of Grandeur, so take your pic really.

Well, I already have The Negation, so Grimfist it is.

Oh, and shut the hell up TBD. Go make yourself useful by actually talking about music. I show up and you follow me around like a fucking dog.

You think so? Huh, I thought the Aborted album alone was much better than Anatomy Is Destiny....asides from all the other releases i'd pick over it as well.

SculptedCold said:
You think so? Huh, I thought the Aborted album alone was much better than Anatomy Is Destiny....asides from all the other releases i'd pick over it as well.

Goremageddon - The Saw And The Carnage Is Done is indeed a fine record, but I prefer Anatomy Is Destiny, mainly because of the kickass dual vocal work and due to the fact that the Aborted album could be a bit too chaotic at times.