The last old metal album you listened to?

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Sorry I've not been around much lately people.... lots going on these days. I've not picked up much new stuff these days.... lack of time AND interest. Nothing new has really reved me up these days. I have been pulling out alot of old stuff I've not listened to for a long time though.

I've had Laaz Rockit - Nothing's Sacred in the cd player for the last few days, I'm hooked on that one :)

So what was the last old album you put in the cd player (or on the turntable)?

Fates Warning - Awaken The Guardian
Picked up the rerelease... if rereleases don't count, then it was Laaz Rockit - Know Your Enemy

GREENO! How the hell are ya?

Well, as far as old albums go I've been stuck on Van Halen's DIVER DOWN for the last few days. Songs like "the Full Bug" and "Little Guitars" really kick summer in for me... but VH is too obvious for me so I'm ashamed to list that one...so what else has been in the player??? Johnny Cash, for one, and as far as METAL goes, I'd be lying if I said there was anything going on...I am kind of burnt on it right now. It'll come back around. Rock and country are all I've been playing lately. I guess the last true metal album I listened to all day was Motorhead's Rock N Roll....

Personally I was just being Honest the oldest album I have listened to Metal wise was Kings of Metal ... Though Death Angel - Art of Dying has no place in this thread :lol: even if it is a Great album

No-Mercy said:
well i'd say it'd be Iron Maiden's Piece Of Mind, i left in on repeat by me bed when i slept...i do that everynight with a different album. :D

I used to do the same thing when I was your age ..... when I was your age hahaha Fuck I hate being old enough to say that

Motley Crue, Shout at the Devil.

And for Hawk -- I listened to some Derek and the Dominos a coupla weeks ago. Not metal, but old. :)

Wheezer said:
Motley Crue, Shout at the Devil.

And for Hawk -- I listened to some Derek and the Dominos a coupla weeks ago. Not metal, but old. :)

:lol:

Eric Clapton is one of the innovators of the guitar solo. Although I think he is overrated.

The oldest album I have heard in the last month was The American Amboy Dukes - "Journey To The Center Of The Mind".