Last Album You Listened to in Full?

467180.jpg

a3518982590_5.jpg

175374.jpg

255174.jpg

325868.jpg

Holy shit. This band is fucking amazing.

Reactions: zerostatic
I enjoy Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues the most, but don't listen to it all that often. I saw them on their tour for the Green Album, I think they called it the Pain and Piss tour? :lol: They played a tiny bar to a crowd of about 30 in Las Vegas. Talked to the singer and bought some merch that night...but man that was over a decade ago! They used to have a band forum on this site and I remember at the end of the tour David Gold posted and thanked fans who came out and supported the live shows and he said it was the most success they have had a tour. A few days later he fired everyone in the band. :lol::popcorn:

I remember liking Woods 5 and thought it sounded a lot like something Type O Negative might release.

I enjoy Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues the most, but don't listen to it all that often. I saw them on their tour for the Green Album, I think they called it the Pain and Piss tour? :lol: They played a tiny bar to a crowd of about 30 in Las Vegas. Talked to the singer and bought some merch that night...but man that was over a decade ago! They used to have a band forum on this site and I remember at the end of the tour David Gold posted and thanked fans who came out and supported the live shows and he said it was the most success they have had a tour. A few days later he fired everyone in the band. :lol::popcorn:

I remember liking Woods 5 and thought it sounded a lot like something Type O Negative might release.

I've been listening to them almost exclusively for a week or so. They're SO GOOD. Words can't even describe it. Woods 5 is one of the greatest albums I've ever heard.

1049913.jpg

New Megadeth sounds like Megadeth and I am not sure if that is a good thing. :lol: Some songs and riffs seem familiar, but maybe it is just that distinct Megadeth sound. Needs more listens before I can form an opinion.

TEN YEARS?! :ill:

566503.jpg

66845.jpg

Been listening to these two albums quite a bit the last few days alongside Agalloch, Woods of Ypres, Alcest and Draconian. This doom/gothic vibe fits my current mood these days.

I generally disliked Helloween for a while before I gave them a proper shot and holy fucking fuck do they kick ass.

Attachments

• 623dde84af7930905d379ef806bc221a.jpg
    623dde84af7930905d379ef806bc221a.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 2
Been listening to a lot of different albums the last week or so including the new Lamb of God album. This was my most recent one, though.

ab67616d0000b27388c0525ec06453d5bdf93a2a