The last old metal album you listened to?

I've been listening to so much of today's stuff latley like Iced Earth, Nightwish, Hammerfall, Demons & Wizards, Nightrage, Hammerfall, Circus Maximus, Lost Horizon, Mors Principium Est, and Nevermore that it's a good question what the last album albums I listened to are.

Thinking back the last week or two I would say that its Blessing in Disguise from Metal Church and Don't Break The Oath by Mercyful Fate.

TheGraveDigger said:
Blessing in Disguise from Metal Church

Fucking Incredible Album!!!!!! I just got done Listening to Tesla's Great Radio Controversy.. What a great album ... Tesla was one of those great ballsy Hard Rock Bands that got unfairly lumped in with the Hairmetal scene which is really unfortunate

Hallows Eve - "Tales Of Terror" (about an hour ago)

I still a pretty new metalhead (2 years so far) so all the albums that you guys consider old school are still new to me, anyways....

Megadeth - Peace sell, but who's buying

carnut said:
The lady of the house got me into playing The Number Of the Beast again ... loved it all the way !!!

Cool! I have Powerslave ready to hit the turntable next... :) Found a nice copy for 2 bucks, I already have a copy or 2 on vinyl but for $2 I could not pass it up... :lol: ... I'm such a record geek.

Same here Greeno, my vinyl collection is growing, errrmmmm, exponential I think :loco: At a rate I impossebly can listen to all of it I'm afraid :err:

carnut said:
Same here Greeno, my vinyl collection is growing, errrmmmm, exponential I think :loco: At a rate I impossebly can listen to all of it I'm afraid :err:

I think as of right now I would rather pick up old vinyl than new cd's. I like hunting through stacks of old records to find something cool and old. While looking through a bunch of crap the other day I found a copy of the first Pentagram lp fo 2 bucks.... shit like that just makes my day... :lol:

Over the past few weeks I've listened to:

Out of the Cellar
Piece of Mind
Love at First Sting
And Justice for All
Dancing Undercover
Somewhere in Time
Hades - Resisting Success

to name a few....

Diotec said:
Sortilege - Métamorphose (1984)

One of my alltime faves!!!!

-Torben- :worship: :kickass:

Ultra most excellent album! :worship:

As now playing Blind Fury - "Out Of Reach"

Griffin- said:
Helstar - Nosferatu as a matter of fact. To sleep, per chance to scream!
(afterall, there's almost nothing new I listen to, haha)

Nosferatu is my favorite Helstar album and perhaps my favorite metal album of the 80s!! I just love it! The only complaint I have is that it is way to short.

Hey Griffin how are you? :wave: