The last old metal album you listened to?

Wyvern said:
That's OLD????? Is from 2004 :lol:

The oldest album I have heard in the last month was The American Amboy Dukes - "Journey To The Center Of The Mind".

Duuuuude that from 1968!! Ted Nugent as a young one!

Beck/Bogert/Appice-S/T

Black Cat Moan!
headbob.gif

Hawk said:
Duuuuude that from 1968!! Ted Nugent as a young one!

Yeah, and is a great album, I love it! Actually I'm amazed of the album heaviness for 1968, considering the Beatles were still around :Spin:

Hawk said:
How come you guys are posting all these recent albums? most of them are barely 20 years old! :tickled:

Mine is 19 years old...

If we're going over 20, then Thin Lizzys "Jailbreak" all the way. total classic.

I've ordered a lot of remastered stuff, Annihilator - Alice in hell, Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast, Judas Priest - British Steel and Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime. I've only had these on vinyl, the remastered sound is so much better so yeah, I listening to that all over again.

The oldest album I´ve recently listened to was Fear Of God´s "Within The Veil" two days ago. OK, that´s just 14 years.

Nearly twice as old, namely 27 years, was the Rockpalast-concert by Mother´s Finest in Essen, which I watched on DVD also two days ago - excellent live-show, especially the 12-minute version of "Give You All The Love (Inside Of Me)"!