tumblr_lvr4krS7jx1r3j6b4.jpg

I fucking love this album now.

Sodom - Sodom
Blotted Science - The Machinations of Dementia
Jeff Loomis - Plains of Oblivion
Devin Townsend Project - Ki
Devin Townsend Project - Addicted!
Devin Townsend Project - Deconstruction
Devin Townsend Project - Ghost (love how As You Were throws a wink back at A Monday)

wasn't impressed by the new Mortal Sin aswell..

Aye, I was really disappointed with it. I love all their earlier albums (except Every Dog Has It's Day) too. On the topic of Mortal Sin - I just read on facebook that they're officially finished.

Oh and Aspid kick so much ass it's ridiculous... Towards One Goal :kickass:

+1 to Aspid!

I thoroughly enjoyed the new Mortal Sin, it's a total beast. Give it a few more tries and you might change your mind. Lots of decent hooks hidden in there! Pretty gutted that they're finished, just glad I got the chance to see them!

Blood of my Enemies bored the hell out of me when I first listened to it. Maybe I should give em a second chance.. but Iam not sure.
Yeah Aspid really turned into one of my favorites since I first listened to em.

bigthumb-1200481.jpg

FST.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed the new Mortal Sin, it's a total beast. Give it a few more tries and you might change your mind. Lots of decent hooks hidden in there! Pretty gutted that they're finished, just glad I got the chance to see them!

Oh aye, I'll definitely make time to give it another chance. I really wanted to dig it first time around as well, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Maybe I just went into it with too high expectations. Hopefully it'll grow on me, anyway. Quality band.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-00150.jpg
Toxik-Think_This_cover.jpg