Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Yeah, their album covers are pretty cool. The band in general is pretty cool... I've been listening to them all morning, really enjoyable progressive thrash with super catchy riffing and crazy good musicianship... if you can live with the Japanese vocals you're laughing! haha

369137.jpg
39810_gargoyle_future_drug.jpg

gargoyle-wa.jpg
39750_gargoyle_tenron.jpg

After consulting the internet, I have found that their music is impossible to find. Surprise, surprise. :lol:

After consulting the internet, I have found that their music is impossible to find. Surprise, surprise. :lol:

Yeah man, I've not looked for their CDs myself but I've read they're difficult to find outside Japan / for a reasonable price, anyway.

To be honest with you Keenan I've been struggling to even find download links for some of their albums. If you're interested I could probably upload what I have for you sometime though? I have most of their albums now.

Yeah man, I've not looked for their CDs myself but I've read they're difficult to find outside Japan / for a reasonable price, anyway.

To be honest with you Keenan I've been struggling to even find download links for some of their albums. If you're interested I could probably upload what I have for you sometime though? I have most of their albums now.

Sure, man. Sounds good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXFHZ7cOV08&list=PL7kkLzWvoe9cHA4gcW8-iuNrtKrkV2aM1&index=1[/ame]

The music for this game is fucking incredible. I want to own it so badly, but I can't find it anywhere!

Okay, now I'm listening to that too. It's been too long. :kickass:

Always think the riff from 'Fallen Saint' is going to go on a note and become Slayer. haha, so good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2354.jpg

I can only approve it. Picture doesn't work! :lol:

Okay, now I'm listening to that too. It's been too long. :kickass:

Always think the riff from 'Fallen Saint' is going to go on a note and become Slayer. haha, so good.

Yeah Iam on an absolute Exumer binge recently!
I don't know why I haven't listened to em earlier. One of the best german Thrash bands..

detail-sodom-agentorange.gif

Cranked this shit in my classroom after school. A couple of chucklehead students came in after school and told me they liked it. Maybe there is hope for the future.:kickass:

:kickass: Lots of German lovlieness being enjoyed by all by the looks of it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kreator-phantom-antichrist-limited.jpg

My album of the year last year, still loving it as much today as I did then... cool.

Onslaught are lucky it didn't come out this year otherwise they'd have some stiff competition (and probably still win, I dunno/who cares it's all excellent)