Last Album You Listened to in Full?

44334.jpg

YES

My thoughts exactly! I'm pretty sick of hearing Old and Davidian at this point, but that album has some utterly incredible stuff on it. Blood for Blood, Real Lies, Death Church, Fuck It All, I'm Your God Now.... plus a fucking killer cover of Poison Idea's Alan's On Fire, which is one of my favourite hardcore punk tracks ever written. I forgot how much I love this album haha :D

Shame Machine Head are pants now, really.

Yeah, I suppose it is a bit of a shame... I haven't listened to their latest album at all. I have to say I did like one track off The Blackening though (Slanderous? I think it was...) and one off Through the Ashes... (Bite the Bullet).

Anyway, yeah. Burn... is definitely their best, I might have to give it a spin myself sometime (when I'm back in a thrashy metal mood)

TTAOE was a great album. The Blackening... I worhsipped it at the time, but now I don't like it so much. Feels like they were trying too hard, y'know? Still, it had some amazing songs (Wolves, A Farewell to Arms) which is more than can be said for the sack of shit that is Unto the Locust. FUCK that album.

The only Machine Head album I have is The Blackening. And, just like you two, I haven't listened to that in a long time. :lol:

There was a time when I liked The More Things Change.. alot. But Iam not really in a Groove Metal mood at all. Never really liked the newer Machine Head stuff so much except a few tracks maybe.

Dave is just a contradiction in itself I think haha.

I still remember how he recommended me the Coroner self titled and then just went into a "Rageout" mode as I got the album! :lol:

But still this album grew in a short time to my favorites.