Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Agreed on most of that. Somewere in Time is (i think) my favorite, but powerslave only has like 4 good songs. I would replace it with Piece of Mind.

Number of the Beast will always be my favorite Maiden album. Run to the Hills, Number of the Beast, and Hallowed be thy Name have that self-evident vibe of awesomeness about them.

Agreed on most of that. Somewere in Time is (i think) my favorite, but powerslave only has like 4 good songs. I would replace it with Piece of Mind.

You better not be dissin' Losfer' Words, Flash of the Blade, The Duellists or Back in the Village :mad: They're some of the most underrated Maiden songs of all. Epic middle-sections with heaps and heaps of great riffs and melodies and four-part harmony overdubs. Piece of Mind, on the other hand, has Quest For Fire, which is guff, and Sun and Steel, which is on the forgettable side.

I used to love Fear of the Dark, but the older I get the worse I think it is. Fear is the Key is shocking.

not much of a fan of fear is the key, childhoods end or wasting love, but think the rest is amazing, i still think this is mainy cus it was my 1st maiden album, i agree powerslave has some very underrated songs, think my least fave on that album is rime of the ancient mariner

To be perfectly honest, I can't stand Maiden. Yeah, they're great musicians and performers and theres no denying their influence and success, but I just find their music so horrifically boring that it gave me a tumor. And I'm scared it'll develop into an image of Bruce Dickinson's face.

You better not be dissin' Losfer' Words, Flash of the Blade, The Duellists or Back in the Village :mad: They're some of the most underrated Maiden songs of all. Epic middle-sections with heaps and heaps of great riffs and melodies and four-part harmony overdubs. Piece of Mind, on the other hand, has Quest For Fire, which is guff, and Sun and Steel, which is on the forgettable side.

flash of the blade and back in the village are a few points above mediocre, but the others are poor at best.

flash of the blade and back in the village are a few points above mediocre, but the others are poor at best.

:mad: Your face is poor at best! (j/k, I've never seen you, I'm sure you're very beautiful :lol: )

Today I listened to:
Xentrix - For Whose Advantage
Forbidden - Twisted Into Form
Paradox - Heresy
Sacred Reich - The American Way

and watched Universal Soldier :)

:mad: Your face is poor at best! (j/k, I've never seen you, I'm sure you're very beautiful :lol: )

Today I listened to:
Xentrix - For Whose Advantage
Forbidden - Twisted Into Form
Paradox - Heresy
Sacred Reich - The American Way

and watched Universal Soldier :)

I’m a guy, and therefore intrinsically repugnant.

Congratulations Dave you have conquered you're fear of the Onslaught album In Search Of Sanity. You now just have a disliking for it. :lol: You also have succeeded in collecting all of their official releases (maybe). I don't know if you get a prize, you'd better ask them.

Coma Of Souls - Kreator

I still don't like ISOS. This was the first time I've ever listened to it all the way through and I still find it laughably bad due to the vocals/production. It doesn't sound like Onslaught, I'll stick to The Force and Killing Peace thanks.

Obituary - Cause of Death