Last Album You Listened to in Full?

voivodep.jpeg

It is good, but not great. I like it better than the last two but I'm not sure of its replay value down the road. I mean, a year from now when I want to listen to Destruction I doubt I'm putting it on over Infernal Overkill or The Antichrist.

656_Mortillery_CMYK_1-500x500.jpg

Yeah that's what I thought aswell. I only listened to one song or so but I wasn't impressed.

this is really also a great lost gem. Mixture between Malevolent Creation and Solstice. A blistering Death/thrash attack throughout this whole album.

182.jpg

Wow. Just wow. Every so often I listen to this, and every single time it's perfect. Harris kills this record, and the rest of the band are absolutely fantastic throughout, tons of great solos, riffs, hooks, melodies... yet I find myself waiting (in)patiently from Bruce to come back in. Great lyrics, fine vocal delivery. And honestly? Not one bad (or even slightly bad) song. One of the best metal albums ever, I think. And the best come back record of any metal band, ever. Bold statement, I know. But if this album doesn't get you headbanging, playing air guitar, singing along (and for some people feeling "that feeling" - where you're close to tears" Ahem... Blood Brothers - then I don't think you don't love metal music. I'm not sure if I've ever listened to this album without skipping back to the beginning of a track again because it's so good. Okay, maybe I'm drunk right now - but maybe it's true? ...

Maybe my favorite Maiden album (not ashamed to say IN THE SLIGHTEST), and definitely one of the first albums I've recommend to someone wanting to get into metal.

Reactions: zerostatic
I always just thought that Brave New World was in the middle of the pack as far as Iron Maiden goes. Still great, though!

rush-exit.jpg

:kickass: