Last Album You Listened to in Full?

cover-300x300.jpg

Sigh - Scenes from Hell - Not sure what to make of it, parts of it I really like but there is some weird music on here. The best description I can give it is some parts sound like Insane, Circus Metal. :lol::kickass:

Hey, Keenan! Maybe you should consider listening to some Bodom every once in a while. :lol:
Hatebreeder, Follow the Reaper and Hatecrew Deathroll are my favorites, and Relentless, Reckless Forever is alright. I remember checking out the new one when it was released, but after a few spins I went back to Follow the Reaper.

Ripper-Experiment-of-Existence-e1452128191982.jpg

Sigh impressed me when I went back and listened to their records. And Alexi is the man(child). Bodom's first five albums are my go tos. Along with Halo of Blood. But like zero said, Follow the Reaper ;) I always go back to that album and consider it my favourite.

Aaron_Jerome-Time_To_Rearrange.jpg
Death-Angel_The-Evil-Divide-300x300.jpg

R-3231465-1321527218.jpeg.jpg
Megadeth-Dystopia.jpg

Reactions: zerostatic
Why have I never really listened to Buckethead, Keenan!?

Seasons in the Abyss

Blue_Oyster_Cult.png

At work

Denouncement-Pyre-Black-Sun-Unbound-500x500.jpg

Denouncement Pyre - Black Sun Unbound

On my way home from work (which I might add, involves getting on one of the busiest lines on the London underground come rush hour, then getting off after 30mins and waiting in a line of say, 40 people for the bus (how British). Tonight there was a bus which was pretty much full and I went to go on and the driver said okay that's it, last one. He then closed the door and said to me, squeeze in. I said I literally can't without pushing. Push them then, he said. I said I'd rather get off the bus, got off, walked past the line and continued my commute on foot...) with this and a couple of beers from the shop.

EDIT - Apologies if you read all that shit thinking it was going to feature the music.

Buckethead's discography is incredibly dense. His Pike series has over 250 entries. That's over 250 half hour EPs. That's not counting all his studio albums. It's staggering. I can recommend you some of the best ones if you want. :D

Digital download from Amazon. :heh:
I should totally buy the CD versions from their merchant store, though...