Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Sigh-Graveward-620x619.jpg

I need to listen to more Mercyless. I really enjoyed Pathetic Divinity.
Press_Cover_01-500x500.jpg

Gave this another listen yesterday and it is just average at best, forgettable at worst. Pales in comparison to the new albums from Power Trip and Warbringer.

yeah Unholy Black Splendor isn't the only album worth to check out their Coloured Funeral is also very unique. Got it signed finally (!)

-------------------------------------

about new Havok: The album is really not something special and will wash away with the wind I think I will not spend my time with it too much - I think the lyrics are still very good but I hate Sanchez monotonous, annoying screaming tone and political preaching all the way through the whole new album (one or two songs would have been enough)- it gets on the nerves with the time.
Don't know but I consider the new songs more boring than say "technical" Coroner, Atheist, Vektor or Watchtower and I'd rather listen to them 100x, are by far more.
They have a feeling for the right song structures and are alot better musicians in this genre but this sounds just sterile as fuck.
I enjoy Burn, Time is Up and also the Point of no Return EP really much. Listened the shit out of it last year but this band begun really to suck.

Rant over..

Last edited: