Last Album You Listened to in Full?

folder.jpg

It is difficult to beat Alestorm when it comes to listening to metal while floating in the pool!:kickass::lol:

R-1337152-1517679113-7297.jpeg.jpg

Okay I've been listening to this band on and off for years and years, they have this reputation which is either "so amazing, most underrrated band ever", or "what's all the fuss about?? Most overrated band ever!" ... not sure where I stand on the band on a whole, but this album IS a favourite of mine.

^ Yes yes yes. Great album, but Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhttfaaaaaaaaaaallllllll, Mirror Mirror and Time Stands Still (At the Iron Hill) are pure classics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khemmis-Desolation.jpg

Pretty cool new heavy / doom metal. Recommended for fans of er, Atlantean Kodex, Mastodon, Candlemass... maybe. (And probably bands like HIgh on Fire and Baroness - but I've never listened to them so, yeah). Reminds me a bit of Trivium at times but if I say that nobody will listen (apart from maybe Keenan haha).

Reactions: zerostatic