Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
Judas Priest - Painkiller
Gojira - The Way of All Flesh

EDIT : Lamb of God - "Sacrament" as well.

foreveru.jpg

When's that out? Also does anyone know what's going on with Anthrax releasing/not releasing an album? I assume they're gonna re-do the vocals now or they'll have to pay that Nelson fella.

Monday, Monday, Monday!! My copy has shipped, so hopefully I may get it before then too...

Anthrax are going to redo those vocals when they find someone who will (i.e. pay John Bush enough and big up his ego enough for him to rejoin)

Monday, Monday, Monday!! My copy has shipped, so hopefully I may get it before then too...

Anthrax are going to redo those vocals when they find someone who will (i.e. pay John Bush enough and big up his ego enough for him to rejoin)

I'd still like to hear what they did before Nelson, they had a bunch of guests including Corey Taylor, who seems to do well on anyone's record.

I'd still like to hear what they did before Nelson, they had a bunch of guests including Corey Taylor, who seems to do well on anyone's record.

Yeah, me too... I'd like to hear the Nelson vocals too to be honest... but I guess we never will now. In all honesty I don't really like any of the Anthrax I've heard post-Joey... he'll always be their definitive voice for me...

Yeah, me too... I'd like to hear the Nelson vocals too to be honest... but I guess we never will now. In all honesty I don't really like any of the Anthrax I've heard post-Joey... he'll always be their definitive voice for me...

See, in my eyes Bush is the best they've had. There's nothing wrong with Bellodonna, I just think bush it better. Anyway, I figured out a way they could let us hear the Nelson stuff without paying royalties... FREE DOWNLOAD! I'm gonna go email Scott Ian...

post-77599-1201984132.jpg

I'll never get tired of this album!