Last Album You Listened to in Full?

478.jpg

I'm just damn good.:lol:

Yeah I like the debut. I got all the albums in one go and I've been listening to them for a week now. They're all good. Very strong band Nevermore.

The last album I listened to in full was in fact Dead Heart In A Dead World (by Nevermore).

Yeah they're all fantastic albums though I like the first 4 albums most :kickass:

my last listened was this:

victims-of-deception.jpg

Yeah I like them all. I will get the original version of Enemies Of Reality sometime too to see if it is as bad as people say.

I like the bit at the end of one of the albums, after the song ends there is a long silence and then eventually he comes back on and says "We've been waiting for you." and then does a really evil laugh. I found it quite amusing.

The last album I listened to in full is nearly Dark Ages by Soulfly but I think it was The Politics Of Ecstacy by Nevermore.

The guitar work on politics of ecstasy is INSANE!!!
I realize that Jeff Loomis is a genius always more
the more often I listen to this peace of heavy shit..:kickass:

I have a cd with a different artwork but anyway

Crucible-2006-cover1.jpg

I already love it!!:worship:

did not listen to it a long time

Led Zeppelin - Houses of The Holy (wrote the title since its not shown on the cover :kickass:)

led-zeppelin-houses-of-the-holy-back.JPG

Finally bought myself some CDs today, and this is what I bought and just listened too. I bought the Deth Leprosy limited edition digipack, its awesome!

y1prXc7eiKvnuSoqhde0Z1d8wnB9dwN6vMv2DIWXo2zq_eHIM9s-s6QBpzkvfUJYq3rrZqwcRPfWaE

Repka_Death_Leprosy.jpg

Killing%20Season.jpg

I've listened to music primarily by album, as opposed to just songs. Of course, I tend to like to listen to bands who make it worthwhile to listen to whole albums.

This time around: Sybreed "Antares"