Last Album You Listened to in Full?

paranoid.jpg

Meant to say Rust In Peace, not Holy Wars... don't even know why I said that.

Oh man, Rust In Peace is the pinnacle of Megadeth's career in my opinion. Probably my favourite album of all time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nokturnal Mortum - Kolovorot
4ef369db754651.jpg

It's not often you come across a live black metal album, especially a really good one like this!

Oh man, Rust In Peace is the pinnacle of Megadeth's career in my opinion. Probably my favourite album of all time.

Interesting. Even as a self-proclaimed Deth fanboy I was expecting you to say something like KIMB or SFSGSW. Ah well, I enjoy Rust In Peace very much too!

--

Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Dismember - The God That Never Was

Podgie, I owe you for getting me into Dismember. A shame they broke up though.

Devin Townsend - Physicist

I enjoy this album. Even if it is un-angry SYL.

Interesting. Even as a self-proclaimed Deth fanboy I was expecting you to say something like KIMB or SFSGSW. Ah well, I enjoy Rust In Peace very much too!

--

Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Dismember - The God That Never Was

Podgie, I owe you for getting me into Dismember. A shame they broke up though.

Devin Townsend - Physicist

I enjoy this album. Even if it is un-angry SYL.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the first 4 albums but Rust In Peace was the first one I heard, and it literally blew me away - at that point in my life I'd never heard anything like it. I guess that's why I have such a soft spot for it...

-----------

Was it simply from my signature on here? :lol:
Great band though, and it is a shame they've split (I never got to see them live!). I guess Like An Everflowing Stream is commonly known as their best, and I wouldn't really argue with that... but I really love Indecent & Obscene and Massive Killing Capacity too...

Hans Zimmer - Batman Begins Original Soundtrack
Hans Zimmer - The Dark Knight Original Soundtrack
Hans Zimmer - The Dark Knight Rises - Original Soundtrack

Yeah..... Been on a Batman binge since seeing The Dark Knight Rises, but the music binge has been since this past weekend when I watched the first two. This music is glorious. I highly recommend all three.

Anubi - Kai pilnaties akis užmerks mirtis
Kai+pilnaties+akis+uzmerks+Mirti.jpg

This is contender for the most bizarre black metal I have ever heard. Keyboard, piano, saxophone... It's avant-garde to the max, and barely black metal at all. An interesting listen - fo sho'!

(For anyone wanting to check it out I spent ages trying to find a download link that worked and failed. The only place I could find it was YouTube.)

BLOOD, GUTS AND BEEEEEER!!! :kickass:

Drowning the Light - An Alignment of Dead Stars
256234.jpg

Have you heard this one, Podgie?
It's a bit lengthy (over an hour long), but it's quite good.

Actually, no. I haven't. They're a band I've thought of checking out before but they have so many releases I don't know where to start! Have you just heard that one? I'll check it out at some point...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
darkthrone-transilvanian-hunger-lp.jpg
darkthrone-a-blaze-in-the-northern-sky-digi-cd.jpg

CLASSICS.