Last Album You Listened to in Full?

metallica-hardwired-to-self-destruct-album-cover-670-380.jpg

Twice yesterday. Amazon Music fucked up, though. Songs have wrong titles and now I have to resort them.

Reactions: zerostatic
08.jpg

Atlantis Ascendant - Love the song Draconis Albionensis, it is always gets replayed at least two or three times when I spin this album.

Convulse, Solstice and Demolition Hammer albums dominate this page so far for me. :kickass: Shiver me timbers!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

613500.jpg
ihsahn_arktis_1.jpg

141525568556.jpg
fe0afacbbfafca40dd34d707080e9c2f_2000.jpg

Hey Podgie did you dig S.U.P. ? The other albums of em are pretty much a Paradise Lost/Type O clone but The Cube is amazing. I saw them live already and they have a very dark athmosphere.
Also check out Tau Cross (english band) Kind of mixture of Punk and Industrial with Away from Voivod on drums.

Hey Podgie did you dig S.U.P. ? The other albums of em are pretty much a Paradise Lost/Type O clone but The Cube is amazing. I saw them live already and they have a very dark athmosphere.

I actually struggled to find a download leak for that album! So I gave up, I'll have another search though... and listened to their other releases too (do like a bit of PL and Type O!)

Zero, I agree that Bodom record is great. I think it every time I hear it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

61caKxVnYeL.jpg

Cannibal Corpse "A Skeletal Domain"

Oops...didn't exactly work correctly.

Attachments

• CannibalCorpseASkeletalDomain.png
    CannibalCorpseASkeletalDomain.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 1