Last CD you bought

I bought another CD today, and this time I was successful.

I got...wait for it...Vintersorg - Visions from the Spiral Generator :D

An actual, physical copy that I procured used from Amoeba Records. And it's the right music this time!

clapping.gif

SSS - Short Sharp Shock
Lost Horizon - A Flame to the Ground Beneath
Lost Horizon - Awakening the World
Ulver - Shadows of the Sun
Hardingrock - Grimen
Therion - Theli

hmm <3

Theli is an awesome album

But anyway the last cd I bought was Waterclime-Imaginative:)

SSS - Short Sharp Shock
Lost Horizon - A Flame to the Ground Beneath
Lost Horizon - Awakening the World
Ulver - Shadows of the Sun
Hardingrock - Grimen
Therion - Theli

hmm <3

Those Lost Horizon records are absolutely great. Well, at least Awakening the World is.. A Flame to the Ground Beneath is OK but it's not as solid. Too bad they kinda died.

Last records I got were:
Winds - Prominence and Demise
The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal

Savage Circus-Dreamland Manor ... Blind Guardian+Persuader = awesome

Still can't comprehend how Stauch was canned from the band, I mean what's the point without him? It was his baby from the start.
Oh and yeah it's a good album, but not as good as either Persuader or Blind Guardian.:)

Borknagar - Quintessence
Borknagar - Empiricism
Borknagar - Origin
Vintersorg - The Focusing Blur
Vintersorg - Visions From The Spiral Generator.

Finally found it for sale!
Not for sale any more, 'cause I bought the last ones!

Still can't comprehend how Stauch was canned from the band, I mean what's the point without him? It was his baby from the start.
Oh and yeah it's a good album, but not as good as either Persuader or Blind Guardian.:)

Stauch kept delaying the bands progress with his so called personal problems, and this made the band frustrated and angry resulting in him being voted/kicked out. They did make a mistake kicking Stauch out, because he is an amazing drummer and added lots of talent to the band.

Stauch kept delaying the bands progress with his so called personal problems, and this made the band frustrated and angry resulting in him being voted/kicked out. They did make a mistake kicking Stauch out, because he is an amazing drummer and added lots of talent to the band.

Yeah I got all of that but... to me that's almost like Mr. V being kicked out of Vintersorg.:) Savage Circus was Stauch's vision anyway. The right thing to do would be to put the band 'on hold' or split it up if Thomen can't play anymore. IMO at least. But then who cares. I'll check out Savage Circus's new album when it comes out, but I'll like it that much less if it turns out to be bad.

I saw Blind Guardian playing without Stauch this year here in Porto Alegre. I think that Frederik Ehmke does a nice job.

Evangeli - ...in sin (Live DVD + CD)

Ordered it today and I can't wait to finally get my hands on it. I've been planning on buying it for a while now... and finally the time has arrived.:) Surely one of the best unsigned bands out there.