Last CD you bought

he played in a lot of bans: handful of hate, frostmoon eclipse, nocternity, macabre omen, hiems, and many others....
a really good drummer :headbang:

Too bad, Nocternity mixed tho drums so much to the background ;)

Ulver - Bergtatt
Ulver - Blood Inside
Lifelover - Erotik

Where the fuck can I get Lifelover's "Pulver"??? I have been searching my arse off...

388.jpg

I´ve always been a big Atheist-fan but for some reason i´ve never payed that much attention to Cynic,but this record was great.

I know it's not a CD but what the hell...
I've just received my Blade Runner - Final Cut today! :worship:
It's the American limited edition, with all five versions of the film, and it's all wrapped up in a cool box shaped like Deckard's briefcase. Im a sucker for box-sets. :)

Todgelichter - Was bleibt ...
Creature - Kreuzlaub
Surturs Lohe - Wo einst die ......
Paysage d'Hiver - Schattengang A5 Digi
Limbonic Art - The Ultimate Death Worship
Vinterriket - Landschaftsmalerische Klangwelten synthetischer Tonkunst 1996-2002 (Slipcase) 7€
Vinterriket - Und die Nacht kam schweren Schrittes 411/1000
Cryptopsy - Blasphemy Made Flesh
Cryptopsy - None so Vile
Cryptopsy - Whisper Supremacy
Cryptopsy - And then you'll beg
Cryptopsy - None so Live
2 x Brocken Moon Tapes (lim 25)
a Vintersorg - Till Fjälls Shirt in XL
Allvaters Zorn - Erbe verpflichtet tape
2 x Vinterriket CD's :)

Primordial - To The Nameless Dead (Limited digi)
Therion - Gothic Kabbalah (Limited digi)
Emperor - Emperor/Wrath of the Tyrant (Box)
Broken Social Scene - Broken Social Scene

Well, for one thing it has the coolest packaging ever (I'm assuming we're talking about Primordial). It's a digibook in really great quality with a 40-page booklet containing great artwork, the lyrics and an introduction to the album. It also contains a live cd from Rock Hard Open Air 2006 which is quite good too. If you're talking about Therion, then it doesn't really have anything extra, apart from cooler packaging.

ah, too bad I only have the regular edition... a live cd sounds pretty cool!
the last one was... I mean it was copy protected which sucks because I listen to music mainly on my PC and now I have to put it in my cd player everytime I feel like listening to this album, which is quite seldomly the case because I don't really know the album because of the copy protection...!!! XD

Rivfadír;6848843 said:
I have never encountered a copy protected CD that I couldn't just rip with Windows Media Player.

What he said...
Shouldn't be a problem to rip it even if it's protected.

On another topic, I ordered a couple of records from Ureuropa.com ages ago but I still haven't recieved anything. Anyone here ordered from this place earlier? Let me know.