Last CD you bought

My treasure: Updated.

If anybody has anything that I don't have (that damn Cosmic Genesis digipack especially), I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Rivfadír;6902708 said:
I love the carpet. And I want your Till Fjälls digipak.

Thanks, but it's not a carpet:) That's my bed and that 'carpet thing' is my blanket. Well the blanket that comes over my normal blanket. Gotta keep warm in the winter.:)

If anybody has anything that I don't have (that damn Cosmic Genesis digipack especially), I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Hmm, I wonder if it really exists as a digi? I've only ever heard about it in here... I do have it in a south american version though, with a paper slipcase, just like VFTSG. Sure it's not that one your thinking about?
If anybody has it though, please post a pic, I would love to see it!

Rivfadír;6902708 said:
And I want your Till Fjälls digipak.

Yeah, it's a beauty. It pops up on ebay from time to time, though, shouldn't be too hard to get. That's where I got mine, at least. I really can't understand why anybody would want to sell this stuff, though. And at those low prices they get for them on ebay..? :confused: (not that I'm complaining, he he...)

Hmm, I wonder if it really exists as a digi? I've only ever heard about it in here... I do have it in a south american version though, with a paper slipcase, just like VFTSG. Sure it's not that one your thinking about?
If anybody has it though, please post a pic, I would love to see it!

I thought somebody had posted photos of it here already, but I think I was wrong:D Anyway, if anybody has pics to show, out with them!

Yeah, it's a beauty. It pops up on ebay from time to time, though, shouldn't be too hard to get. That's where I got mine, at least. I really can't understand why anybody would want to sell this stuff, though. And at those low prices they get for them on ebay..? :confused: (not that I'm complaining, he he...)

I also got my Till Fjälls digi on ebay and for only 10$ or so I might add. A steal.:)

...If anybody has anything that I don't have (that damn Cosmic Genesis digipack especially), I'll gladly take it off your hands.

The CG Digi it's an Urban Legend now (LOL)... maybe you're talking about this:

cgnv2.jpg

cg2ub7.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pics... my photo camera is on the house of a friend, so I took these with my webcam :rofl:

Recently landed here:

1000481go6.jpg

1000482zz2.jpg

:yow: Me wants one! Like the shirt as well, haven't seen that one before, either.

I had a lot of luck ^^ here Vintersorg is a little underground yet, so the T-Shirt was on the store about a month and no one brought it ^^ , The CG Digi was on the store about 6 months, but I didn't knew it. I purchased it 5 months ago on Santiago - the main city of Chile... far from me about 2 hours. I went to Santiago to buy a Gorgoroth ticket, and at the same store was the CD.

I brought too a lot of T-Shirts!

Nargaroth - Amarok
Emperor - Rider
Covenant - Nexus Polaris
Arcturus - Just Logo (on red)
Emperor - Just logo (on white)

Awesome, man! That's got to be the most beautiful t-shirt I've ever seen!:D Not to mention the digipack:) So... how much do you want for the digipack? (I'm serious, think about it at least.):)

Man... That's a serious conundrum right there. On one hand, the Till Fjälls digipack is a pretty fucking cool thing to have, but on the other hand Cosmic Genesis is my favorite album and I sure as hell would love to have it in digipack form. I'm gonna sleep on it and let you know.:) I'm gonna think real hard on this, seriously. Right now I'm thinking.. If I go for this, trade this digipack and Cosmic Genesis pops up on Ebay, I would pretty much want to rip my face clean off.:D Then again, Till Fjälls might just as easily pop up again... Oh well. I'll let you know.:)

Back to sanity, I just bought 'Borknagar - The Olden Domain'.

Man... That's a serious conundrum right there. On one hand, the Till Fjälls digipack is a pretty fucking cool thing to have, but on the other hand Cosmic Genesis is my favorite album and I sure as hell would love to have it in digipack form. I'm gonna sleep on it and let you know.:) I'm gonna think real hard on this, seriously. Right now I'm thinking.. If I go for this, trade this digipack and Cosmic Genesis pops up on Ebay, I would pretty much want to rip my face clean off.:D Then again, Till Fjälls might just as easily pop up again... Oh well. I'll let you know.:)

Back to sanity, I just bought 'Borknagar - The Olden Domain'.

well, I'll try to get another CG Digi, then I can trade it sealed or I'll tell you where you can find it. About the shirt, thanx a lot!! I have 2 CG shirts... one XL and another L... I think I can make something with the L-size one :rofl: